Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Blaster Question?
Rainbow 
Blaster Question?
I bought a blaster from Target and all of the corners from all packs are bent. What do I need to do? Never had this happen before.

Thanks
[Image: fUCL1x9.png]

RE: Blaster Question?
I WOULD SAY TAKE YOUR RECEIPT AND GO BACK TO TARGET AND ASK FOR A REFUND. THINK OF IT AS A STAINED ARTICLE OF CLOTHING PURCHASED FROM STORE.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(01-11-2014, 06:30 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: I WOULD SAY TAKE YOUR RECEIPT AND GO BACK TO TARGET AND ASK FOR A REFUND. THINK OF IT AS A STAINED ARTICLE OF CLOTHING PURCHASED FROM STORE.
Thanks.. I will give it a shot. I have never seen packs that bad. All of the bottom right corners are so bad they are rounded.

(01-11-2014, 06:34 PM)dirtboy6 Wrote: Thanks.. I will give it a shot. I have never seen packs that bad. All of the bottom right corners are so bad they are rounded.
GOOD LUCK. WISHING FOR THE BEST.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(01-11-2014, 07:02 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: GOOD LUCK. WISHING FOR THE BEST.
They took it back with no problem.