`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
allen & ginter rip card reserve prize arrived today let me know what you guys think

allen & ginter rip card reserve prize arrived today let me know what you guys think
let me know what you guys think

[Image: A0B340DC-C804-4339-B1CC-F87A09E5B366_zpsaaldfxry.jpg]
[Image: E0E82059-F791-470D-B9DB-5E74F9D6C40F_zpspjx4clqr.jpg]
[Image: D5E22322-C3D8-4712-BF2E-91670FD2C585_zpsrezy5kuy.jpg]
[Image: 67F396EB-00D4-4160-961D-BF69FEEFECC9_zpssnipkkpl.jpg]

RE: allen & ginter rip card reserve prize arrived today let me know what you guys think
Way better than I had anticipated! Probably not worth the price of the redemption card, but still very cool!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

RE: allen & ginter rip card reserve prize arrived today let me know what you guys think
That's pretty cool. I looked up Alex Liddi and learned that he's Italian (like, born and raised in Italy). He signed as an amateur free agent when he was 17 and made his MLB debut at 22. He's still only 25 years old. Thanks for sharing pics!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

thats awesome, no two ways

sells for about 80 on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Seattle-Mar...2584982645

thats a cool redemption, one of the great things about ginter is the stuff you could get from a rip card

Awesome stuff! Do you happen to still have the redemption mini? I have been trying since 2012 to add one of those to the mini collection but no one seems willing to part with them Sad
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Now, I'm even more confused about keeping it or ripping it. I've got 2 rip cards. One 2013 Mike Trout /10 and one 2011 Ubaldo Jimenez /25 ... Hopefully, the 2011 didn't have a redemption, because with my luck, it expired. The Trout is 2013, and obviously, there were redemptions that year. What to do?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I don't think they did any redemptions in 2011 so you should be safe there. The '13 Trout could potentially have a rip card reserve redemption so you better rip that one right away Smile

(01-11-2014, 06:49 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Awesome stuff! Do you happen to still have the redemption mini? I have been trying since 2012 to add one of those to the mini collection but no one seems willing to part with them Sad
there is one on ebay right now for $25

(01-12-2014, 01:43 AM)wildx Wrote: there is one on ebay right now for $25
Thanks, I just bought it Smile Was it yours?