`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF ALL Earnhardt cards.

LTTF ALL Earnhardt cards.
Jr., Sr., Ralph, Kerry, Jeffrey. I collect ALL Earnhardt cards and am looking to make some trades. Finally got all my auto and ru entered in to ORG so please take a look and let's make a trade!
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

RE: LTTF ALL Earnhardt cards.
Hello my friend! I'd love to work another trade with you. I went through and marked a some of my Earnhardt cards for you and sent an offer. Take Care! - Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Sent you a TO and a trade message, thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(01-11-2014, 12:51 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Hello my friend! I'd love to work another trade with you. I went through and marked a some of my Earnhardt cards for you and sent an offer. Take Care! - Jason
Nice cards. I added more that she liked from you so if I had a couple more you wanted the ball is in your court. Always a pleasure to deal with you my friend.
(01-11-2014, 06:44 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Sent you a TO and a trade message, thank you.

Jerry
Thanks for the trade sent it back to you again I think we just about have this one ironed out.

Kale
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

Sent open offer.

Pm sent
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I've got some sweet Dale Sr. cards in my ORG. See if you need any of them and LMK.

Oh yeah, I think I have some Jr. cards marked FT and maybe a Jeffrey one in there too.

(01-13-2014, 08:10 AM)kct1 Wrote: Sent open offer.
Thanks for the large trade. I hope to complete it soon it's hard to choose you have a lot to offer!