`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for help on a couple of sets.

Looking for help on a couple of sets.
So my son was born this year and I have been trying to complete as many sets as I can to put away for him any help is appreciated. I am looking for topps chrome, bowman, bowman chrome, pinnacle , prizm and Allen Ginter. Thank you. I have a bunch of cards not listed like base and refractors so if I can help anyone else out trying to complete a set or refractor set. Let me know. Thanks.

RE: Looking for help on a couple of sets.
(01-10-2014, 01:54 PM)steady521 Wrote: So my son was born this year and I have been trying to complete as many sets as I can to put away for him any help is appreciated. I am looking for topps chrome, bowman, bowman chrome, pinnacle , prizm and Allen Ginter. Thank you. I have a bunch of cards not listed like base and refractors so if I can help anyone else out trying to complete a set or refractor set. Let me know. Thanks.
Check my org ... got a ton of chromes listed...

open offer sent
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

I'm working on the Chrome list since you have some Purples I need. Have some the others as well. But I haven't checked those. Will get you a final list of the Chromes I have tomorrow.

(01-10-2014, 01:54 PM)steady521 Wrote: So my son was born this year and I have been trying to complete as many sets as I can to put away for him any help is appreciated. I am looking for topps chrome, bowman, bowman chrome, pinnacle , prizm and Allen Ginter. Thank you. I have a bunch of cards not listed like base and refractors so if I can help anyone else out trying to complete a set or refractor set. Let me know. Thanks.

I have a couple from bowman, bowman chrome for trade. I think I have some a&g as well
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]