`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps confusion is my gain!!

Topps confusion is my gain!!
So a few months ago, I pulled a redemption for a 2013 Museum Gold Frame Auto of Yoenis Cespedes #/15. Waited for a few months and decided to call Topps to have them send a different card. The sent a 2010 BCDPP Manny Machado auto (was very happy with that). A few more months go by, Topps is changing all the codes, working on the redemption site yada, yada yada.. Yesterday I check and there is a tracking # next to the Cespedes redemption?
This morning I called Topps (Playing dumb of course) and asked them what they were sending me. They said we are sending the Gold frame Cespedes Auto that you redeemed and that it will arrive on the 14th. I politely said "Thanks" and got off the phone..... Thanks for the hookup Topps!!!

RE: Topps confusion is my gain!!
lol Someone from Topps is reading this now and pulling back all of the Cespedes autos
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

Ha.. thought about that... already in the mail Smile

Grats on the double dip from the redemption pool Smile

I've noticed a few of you have said recently that Topps has been working on the redemption site. I'm curious as to what they've been doing or if they changed to an all new site all together and I didn't hear about it.

When I login right now, to redeem.topps.com, to look at my 2 outstanding redemptions absolutely nothing looks different right down to the dang "Pending" status lol

AWESOME!

(01-09-2014, 12:44 PM)niener82 Wrote: lol Someone from Topps is reading this now and pulling back all of the Cespedes autos
Ha...you think anyone from Topps actually looks through forums like these (Beckett, Blowout, etc.) or even their own Facebook page. If that was the case, Topps would be forced to do something about all their problems...considering the insurmountable amount of negative comments (and phone calls) they've been getting, and how everyone is trashing them. They are just a money-grubbing business who cares little-to-nothing about their customers.

A huge congrats to Sargieboy for getting what's rightfully his, and then some!

Call it even for waiting so damn long for these dumba-- redemptions.

Here are things that are not OK:

1) Pack searching. Truly dooshy, no explanation needed.

2) Buying two blasters at Walmart and the near-sighted elderly lady at the register only charges you for one ... and you don't say anything, even though you know she's not charging you the right price ... dooshy, with a twist of bad karma coming your way.

Here is something that is 1,000 percent OK:

A dumba-- card company not being able to look on its own redemption screen or research its own records and being able to determine what it already sent you.

In the process, you get two sweet cards back.

No need to say anything, Topps will keep on being Topps whether you give them the Machado back or not.

No karma involved here. Nice score for you!

Great double dip.....but bragging about it will just have "Karma" work against you in the future :/

[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

Thats awesome!!!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

(01-09-2014, 08:59 PM)rollx8 Wrote: Great double dip.....but bragging about it will just have "Karma" work against you in the future :/

Was not bragging, just telling a story....