`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New year, new pickups!! (Last Update)

RE: New year, new pickups!! (Updated 01/25 NEW SET CHASE)
Man, tons of nice stuff in there again, especially some of the patches like the Blake Flawless one. Sick stuff as usual!

P.S. I sent our trade to you!!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

those Wilt and Mikan swatches are beauties! Getting the Maravich with it would be amazing

Sick stuff man! i want that Duncan and Shaq dual patch for my set Big Grin
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

Thanks man! Did you forget to replace the Pippen in that trade?

(01-26-2014, 12:28 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Man, tons of nice stuff in there again, especially some of the patches like the Blake Flawless one. Sick stuff as usual!

P.S. I sent our trade to you!!!

(01-26-2014, 05:29 AM)folkertino Wrote: those Wilt and Mikan swatches are beauties! Getting the Maravich with it would be amazing
Thanks man! I am very excited about the Chamberlain. It is my first Wilt pickup. I have already missed out on a few of the Petes, but there should be like 6 or 7 more out. So I am hopeful.
(01-26-2014, 09:58 AM)Rabie1 Wrote: Sick stuff man! i want that Duncan and Shaq dual patch for my set Big Grin

Thanks lol. It is Duncan/D.Howard and I am pretty sure you have it. If you do still need it, it is definitely available. Unfortunately, I bid on it and made the mistake of not looking at shipping. It was from Australia and $20 shipping. So I ended up paying about $40 for it.... *idiot*
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(01-26-2014, 12:59 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Thanks lol. It is Duncan/D.Howard and I am pretty sure you have it. If you do still need it, it is definitely available. Unfortunately, I bid on it and made the mistake of not looking at shipping. It was from Australia and $20 shipping. So I ended up paying about $40 for it.... *idiot*
haha oh yes.. Duncan Howard! i just looked and i do not have it. I have Amare/Howard and Duncan/Dirk.
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

(01-26-2014, 03:19 PM)Rabie1 Wrote: haha oh yes.. Duncan Howard! i just looked and i do not have it. I have Amare/Howard and Duncan/Dirk.
Consider it yours. I'll PM you and we can work out the details.

Wasn't really sure what else was still available. Maybe one more nice trade bait piece in the $20 bv range? I'll leave that up to your discretion since I keep picking stuff that is already gone!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

My goodness man your mail days are insane! Congrats on picking up the KD and Kukoc Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

(01-26-2014, 10:21 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: My goodness man your mail days are insane! Congrats on picking up the KD and Kukoc Smile
Thanks man! I appreciate that, and the Singleton won't be going anywhere else so whenever we can figure it out, it is yours.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Love the Mikan and Wilt cards- I love the legends stuff.
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]