`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How far do Foles cards fall?

How far do Foles cards fall?
After the dream season ends. How far do Foles cards fall?

RE: How far do Foles cards fall?
THEY WILL NOT FALL RITE NOW. IF NEXT SEASON HE COMES OUT TOTALLY FLAT AND 1/2 WAY THRU SEASON HE IS NOT DOING THAT GOOD, THEY MAY FALL A LITTLE.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I dont think they will fall too much. They honestly didnt get all that high in the first place. He played a great year and his stuff will take the usual step down because its the offseason but i dont think it will be like half value cuts or anything.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Agreed! I don't think his BV will really drop much. He will be in position to be the starting QB for the 2014 season. I doubt the BV's of Foles cards change much at all until next October. UNLESS he gets a serious injury before then. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

I don't see them changing much if at all. I see them doing just as well next year as they did this year as they are a young team.
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

They'll only fall if he fizzles out and you won't know that until the end of next season.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

I think he has plenty of room to go up, not down. As said, if he comes out next season and really lose everything, ending with him being pulled out, THEN he will free-fall.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

His stuff will stay high for a bit, people are still buying Tebow cards for some serious cash? I know the 2 don't compare but come on, Tebow didn't play a down this year and he's still selling. Depends on how popular he gets among collectors.