`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adding Pictures to Registry

Adding Pictures to Registry
Tried a search and didn't find anything. Is the add picture feature in the registry functional? I just tried and had no joy.

RE: Adding Pictures to Registry
Yes, it is functional. I just added pictures to my 1984 Fleer Don Mattingly rookie card in my Don Mattingly registry set. I don't know what you thought you had to search for. All you need to do is go to the registry you want to add pics to, then the card within that registry. For example, I went to my Don Mattingly registry, then to the 1984 Fleer card. Then you click on the picture icon and another screen comes up, it shows a front and back box with places underneath. Click on browse for the front picture, and you should go to where your pictures are, pick one and click open. Do the same for the back picture. Then click the Submit button, which uploads the pictures. If you thought you had to search for the pictures on Beckett, that's incorrect. I scan all my graded cards so I can add the pictures to the various registries. Hope this all helps you.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(01-05-2014, 12:53 AM)bamyanks Wrote: Yes, it is functional. I just added pictures to my 1984 Fleer Don Mattingly rookie card in my Don Mattingly registry set. I don't know what you thought you had to search for. All you need to do is go to the registry you want to add pics to, then the card within that registry. For example, I went to my Don Mattingly registry, then to the 1984 Fleer card. Then you click on the picture icon and another screen comes up, it shows a front and back box with places underneath. Click on browse for the front picture, and you should go to where your pictures are, pick one and click open. Do the same for the back picture. Then click the Submit button, which uploads the pictures. If you thought you had to search for the pictures on Beckett, that's incorrect. I scan all my graded cards so I can add the pictures to the various registries. Hope this all helps you.
I meant a search here on the board to see if this has been addressed. I've tried my registry multiple times tonight but whenever I go to upload a pic, I select the file and the popover window recognizes it, but when I click upload it acts like something is going on, then nothing happens. No dice at all trying to upload the pics.

I entered my 1984 Fleer Mattingly and had no problems. I wouldn't think it would be board, or I wouldn't be able to have added mine. Yeah, I just added pictures to my 1964 Berra card in my berra registry. Everything worked right. Did you have the file name in each box that you found on your computer, and were they jpegs??? Everything is working right for me.
Only things I can think of, I compress my pictures a little bit. Did the pop up box after you uploaded give you any type of error message, or any kind of message saying why it couldn't upload????

I just got it. I tried it in IE (I'm a chrome user) and the pop up showed me that it had an invalid file extension. Odd because I save all images like these in a jpeg format. Well.....they were saved with LOWERCASE .jpeg extensions. Won't take that. UPPERCASE only. Sheesh.

That's odd. I'm glad you got your pictures loaded, but Beckett will accept mine with a lower case .jpg extension. Oh well, I guess, if it works for you then keep doing it the same way. :-) Glad you got them loaded.

New issue. The first one I put up the thumbnail shows. None of the rest do. Odd. They're there because I can enlarge, but no thumbnail pic.

That's a good question. I'm not sure why you can't see the thumbnails.

Got it. For me, .jpeg doesn't work, .jpg doesn't work. .JPEG works, but no thumbnail. .JPG works and gives a thumbnail. Weird.

When I have problems with the registry I contact Jeff. He usually fixes it, brushes my hair, tucks me into bed, and cuddles with me.

Only one of those is true.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram