`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 2013-14 Prizm Hobby Boxes

2 2013-14 Prizm Hobby Boxes
just had the URGE to break some of this. I feel OK about the break. I would have been fine with just the first box but I ended up breaking the second anyway.

Prizms-
Box 1
Base Prizms
Moses Malone
Dennis Schroeder
Alonzo Mourning
Pete Maravich

Purple prizms
Brilliance Kevin Durant die cut /49
Base Lavoy Allen Die Cut /49

Box 2
Base Prizms
Gary Payton
Kelly Olynyk
Nate WOlters
Wilt Chamberlain
Dominance Russell Westbrook

Box 1 Inserts
Brilliance Chandler Parsons
Dominance Blake Griffin
Hall Monitors Wilt Chamberlain
Post Season Andre Drummond

Box 2
Brilliance Chris Bosh
Dominance Kobe Bryant
Guard Duty Steve Nash
Hall MOnitors Larry Bird

Autos
Box 1
Tobias Harris
Phil Pressey

Box 2
Jamaal Franklin (who the hell is this?)
Brandon Knight

The Durant is my best hit and it is a pretty nice card. In terms of my PC, I paid $198 for a Zach Randolph and Andre Iguodala PC.

Everything is available if you are wondering.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2 2013-14 Prizm Hobby Boxes
Looks about like mine. I was surprised that in my 2 boxes I had only 1 lebron base card and no Kobes. I dont know why some of the guys are in the base set. I mean they arent any good lol.

lol I agree with you man. There are a crap ton of dudes that I simply do not care about seeing in the base set.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I bought about 20 of the rack packs and I ended up with exactly 0 Kobes, base or otherwise. I did manage to pull 4 Lebrons - one red, one base and two red white and blue. But there were a whole lot of players that I just didn't see in all of those packs. The collation is really odd with this product.
Kepler

I'm surprised you didn't hold out for a jumbo box. Collation is odd, in six boxes I only hit one Lebron. (well one base Lebron. I did hit the Prizms and hold prizm). However, compared to last year it is a much better mix. I was able to get the base set in my break where as last year I had to bugs seven boxes and make many many trades to complete the base set. Panini is getting better.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(01-05-2014, 12:02 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote: I'm surprised you didn't hold out for a jumbo box. Collation is odd, in six boxes I only hit one Lebron. (well one base Lebron. I did hit the Prizms and hold prizm). However, compared to last year it is a much better mix. I was able to get the base set in my break where as last year I had to bugs seven boxes and make many many trades to complete the base set. Panini is getting better.
I really wanted to break something this weekend. It is just a matter of timing and impatience. I know that the Jumbos are supposed to be where it is at and in hindsight, now that the break is over and I did eh, I wish I had waited.

nICE dURANT DIE CUT
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Jamaal Franklin! That's my dude. San Diego State's star player last year.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

My box was much better than the two I got last year combined. I had both LeBron and Kobe base, MCW and Oladipo base. Solid prizms (D-wade, Norris Cole, Lance Stephenson and Andre Iguodala) and a Vince Carter Dominance Purple Prizm.

My autos were Shumpert and Erik Murphy.. I think.