Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking to Make Lots of Trades
Wink 
Looking to Make Lots of Trades
I'm looking for Baseball Rookie Cards from 1933-Current. (I'm always looking for the star rookie cards of the 1980's & 1990's.) I also collect Baseball On-Card Autographed RC's & Football Cowboys & Chargers On-Card Autographed Cards.

I have lots of good trade stuff in my org from Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Non-Sports, Tennis, etc. so, please take a look and if you see something you like & make me an open offer.

Enjoy & Happy Collecting

You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Minus 60 Degrees in North Dakota Looking to Make Lots of Trades
Hate to rub it in but i live in S.Florida its 80 degrees here lol. I hope you make a ton of deals to keep yourself busy till football starts.

Thanks for the trade, Nik. 12 degrees here in NJ
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

(01-04-2014, 08:45 AM)brian2345 Wrote: Hate to rub it in but i live in S.Florida its 80 degrees here lol. I hope you make a ton of deals to keep yourself busy till football starts.
That is just mean, lol. That would be a 120 degree difference, isn't that just crazy? I'll be in Florida in February for a week and can't wait to get there. You hca a bunch of rookies I could add if there is anything in my org of interest to you. Check it out and add whatever you want and we can work something out.
(01-04-2014, 10:28 AM)neckababy1 Wrote: Thanks for the trade, Nik. 12 degrees here in NJ
No problem and that you for the trade as well. Enjoy your weekend!
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Frozen Bump! Still looking to make trades in this deep freeze that is going to last until Tuesday. Burrrrr! Lots of trades being made Smile

Offer sent..

Hey, just getting back into collecting Franks and I'm interested in most of the Frank Thomas' you have listed in your org. What do you collect or looking back in return for a trade? Thanks!

(01-05-2014, 09:06 AM)Sargieboy Wrote: Offer sent..
Thanks for the trade offer! Sorry we couldn't work out a trade this time. Enjoy your weekend and "Go Chargers."
(01-05-2014, 09:46 AM)timfangman Wrote: Hey, just getting back into collecting Franks and I'm interested in most of the Frank Thomas' you have listed in your org. What do you collect or looking back in return for a trade? Thanks!
I collect any players Football or Baseball (On Card Rookie Autographs & Patch Cards) I'm also looking for Baseball RC's from 1933-1994 (Always Looking for the Stars of the 1980's & 1990's)

Still Frozen Bump! I think Punxsutawney Phil was drunk when he made his prediction this year!

RE: Minus 45 Degrees in North Dakota Looking to Make Lots of Trades
offer sent. thanks