`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BCCG Trade Group .... January 2014 Edition

RE: BCCG Trade Group .... January 2014 Edition
I would like to get in if the Cleveland Browns Spot becomes avail! Im a super collector and that would be a great way to get more base and parallels. Im in if the spot opens up!!!

In for Texans.

Glad you liked it!

quote='footbal' pid='2406989' dateline='1389463096']
Bump and a big thanks to Thumey for the great December package! Nice lot of Vikes from throughout the years including these hits:
[Image: Scan_Pic0001_zpsb71716b9.jpg]
Broncos are going out!

[/quote]

Still in for this month, Rams package has been sent, but I left some out by mistake, so you'll be getting 2 packages 420ramsfan!
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(01-11-2014, 10:43 PM)thumey Wrote: Glad you liked it!

quote='footbal' pid='2406989' dateline='1389463096']
Bump and a big thanks to Thumey for the great December package! Nice lot of Vikes from throughout the years including these hits:
[Image: Scan_Pic0001_zpsb71716b9.jpg]
Broncos are going out!

[/quote]

Just got your package today and the Rod Smith was the topper of a very AWESOME package! Thanks!!!!

Trade partners will be posted tomorrow night.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Is it too late to claim my bengals spot? have been out of town/country and just got back yesterday!

trade partners have been posted. Happy trading.

http://bccgtrades.webs.com/grouptrades.htm
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(01-14-2014, 11:56 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: Still in for this month, Rams package has been sent, but I left some out by mistake, so you'll be getting 2 packages 420ramsfan!
got a nice bunch of rams from foleylion08 some faulk incl a dual jsy. a nice variety of players. RCs, refs, #d. thank you, cant wait to see the 2nd pack.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

vikings cards have set sail. enjoy.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams