`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Eddie Lacy Plate Real or Fake?

Eddie Lacy Plate Real or Fake?
I acquired this in a lot on eBay with some other Lacy cards. It said its from a national convention and known to be out of 5... anyone know anything? Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Eddie Lacy Plate Real or Fake?
That looks like the National Convention card (from what I can tell), and they did do the printing proofs for that (which are the ones out of 5). I had a Matt Barkley from Father's Day that was the same style, straight from the pack. As long as it's blank back, and extremely thin paper (like a sheet of paper), I believe it would be legit.

can't see the images. you need to post them using a photo hosting site (photobucket), and then post
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Sorry I'll try to load some new ones... yes it is blank backed and pretty thin... the seller had terrific feedback as well... I mainly bought the lot for the auto but this was nice.... thanks a lot!

Those are authentic cards but they are not printing plates. (Same 4 colors were used though)

They are numbered to 5 for each color
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

Thank you! Greatly appreciated!

yeah I've got a Geno Smith like it, they're legit
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!