`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF any Dee Brown celtics stuff

LTTF any Dee Brown celtics stuff
Looking for anything graded, autos, odd ball items. I was cleaning and I found an item that I forget about and it's a pretty cool story. Went to a Celtics/Cavs pre season game back in 1996 here in Maine. After the game I was able to go out back and meet both teams. Dan Majerle was a complete jerk, laughed at me and kept walking. Long story short Dee brown and Dana barros were nice enough to chat with me and my dad for a few minutes. Dee signed my program and in order for him to do so I had to hold his shoes from the game. He signs, starts to walk away and I say "your forget your shoes" and he says "that's ok, I got plenty, you keep them" now I was 16 years old and was shocked. I also have autos in the program of Dino Radja, Eric montross, Wesley person and a few more.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: LTTF any Dee Brown celtics stuff
Awesome story! Dee was an assistant coach for Detroit for a few years and I got the impression that he was a really good guy. Sadly, he was tutoring Knight which I'm sure wasn't easy.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: LTTF any Dee Brown celtics stuff
pulled a 13/14 prism red dee brown auto #/99 today if your interested. Looking for telfair or paypal. Let me know.