`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Chrome Case Break - Out With a Bang!

Bowman Chrome Case Break - Out With a Bang!
So I'm going to be cutting back big time on how much I buy in the New Year, but when I visited Toronto, I decided to go out with a bang, buying a case of Tier One (see the great results here: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1551922.html) and a case of Bowman Draft as it was less than $50 a box. Tons of base, inserts, refractors, etc obviously, so if you need stuff, lemme know. Here are the highlights.

[Image: draft1.jpg]

Taveras /250, Thompson /99

[Image: draft2.jpg]

Gonzales /50 & /25, Bundy /10, Skaggs /25

[Image: draft3.jpg]

Shelby /5, Shipley is refractor, the rest are base.

[Image: draft4.jpg]

Denney /5, Frazier /50, Jagielo /35, Ball /99 and the two best base autos in the product.

Pretty delighted with the break, especially on the heels or the Tier One case break. That said, it's time to enjoy the cards I have, and trade to get things I like, rather than dropping a bunch more money...well, at least that's the resolution...

Putting it all into my org then will mark it FT, some can be had more easily than others, but lemme know what you think and what you like. Thanks for looking, Happy New Year, cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Bowman Chrome Case Break - Out With a Bang!
WOW!! In terms of Prospect autos you killed this break! The Frazier and Jagielo alone make this case awesome! But getting a red auto and two other reds and a purple wow! The only thing better would have been getting a puig!!! Congrats!!

Happy New Year and congrats on a very awesome break. WOW indeed. Alot of pretty color and very nice auto's. Good luck with the resolution and here's hopeing you and yours have a Happy, Healthly and Awesome Collecting 2014! Thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

You are on fire! I don't think you will see many better cases than that.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I need every Marco Gonzales card you have. Lets make this happen.

Two great cases back to back! After that I'd be like a gambler on a hot streak and buy until I hit rock bottom in Vegas crying in a gutter

Interested in the ball auto as well as the blue wave Frazier. Thanks

interested in frazier blue wave, gonzales gold, miller red and denny red auto. pm me, interested in buying also.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Nice break. Check me for the Shelby Miller.

You going to trade the Meadows, if so, let me know. Can get into the PC if need be
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!