Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Won a warm-up jersey
Photo 
Won a warm-up jersey
Hi all, what a great way to end the year!

Our team Valencia Basket did a contest that closed last week. Basically you had to send a short message via Facebook addressed to a player convincing them why they should give you their warm-up jersey.

One of the players I wrote to was Lubos Barton, a temporary player who was signed to cover for the many injuries we currently have on our team. He got injured himself on the first game he played (!!) and will be out two weeks of the five he was signed for. He voluntarily proposed to for his contract to be extended for those two weeks without extra pay.

My message kind of praised that gesture and that's what got me the jersey. I know, it's not Kobe or LeBron, but beggars can't be choosers ey?Given that he's injured he hasn't worn this jersey so it's fresh and clean and... it's got my name on it! NICE!

[Image: s5dk.jpg]

for those interested here's the video where I got picked (and notice how he looks like Robert Lasardo):

RE: Won a warm-up jersey
That's pretty awesome! Congrats!
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

Congratulations sir!
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Wow that is pretty bad***! How did the contest work, was only one jersey given away or one from each player?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Very cool pick up.
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

I think the jersey is awesome and I also think that the dudes gesture of two free weeks is awesome. Congrats and happy new year!!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.