`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for #d and color from 2013

RE: Looking for #d and color from 2013
Tim- definitely interested in the Frazier, add whatever #d cards you have and we can try to work something out.

Marc- sent an open offer over for two cards I'd be interested in
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

Thanks for the trade..

(12-31-2013, 09:55 PM)Sargieboy Wrote: Thanks for the trade..
No problem, Marc. Got a few trades in last night before the New Year
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

(12-31-2013, 08:58 PM)neckababy1 Wrote: Tim- definitely interested in the Frazier, add whatever #d cards you have and we can try to work something out.

Marc- sent an open offer over for two cards I'd be interested in
None of the Prizm is #d so I only have 4 from Gypsy Queen if you're interested

Josh Johnson Blue Border #229 /499
Jose Bautista Black Border Mini #71 /199
Jose Quintana Black Border Mini #42 /199
Raul Ibanez Green Border Mini #153 /99

Tim, Interested in the minis as well as the Frazier. May still be interested in some of the colored Prizm too. Need to get them into My Org and marked for trade though.

Just finished adding all the cards you were interested in and a few others into My Org. Feel free to check them out and either post here or PM any trade offers.

Tim, tried to send an offer over but you do not have an address in the system so it won't let me put it through. Add address and let me know

(01-04-2014, 01:08 PM)neckababy1 Wrote: Tim, tried to send an offer over but you do not have an address in the system so it won't let me put it through. Add address and let me know
I'm sorry, my newbie status is showing. Just updated my address so you should be able to resend the offer whenever you are free! Is there anywhere I should be looking when you send the trade offer?

OK, made a ton of trades over last week. Still looking for more. Send me offers

ON to a new round of trades, feel free to send offers