`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marco Gonzales

RE: Marco Gonzales
(01-06-2014, 01:52 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: I have the gold /50 and the red wave /25, but didn't see anything in your org I needed. Lemme know if you want to buy. Cheers.
What do you want? I may have something in my pc I can pull out.

I only really collect autos, so a couple of decent prospect autos or a decent star auto of similar value is what I'd be after.

(01-06-2014, 09:35 AM)cspen Wrote: What do you want? I may have something in my pc I can pull out.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-06-2014, 11:23 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: I only really collect autos, so a couple of decent prospect autos or a decent star auto of similar value is what I'd be after.
I have a 2010 Bowman Chrome blue refractor auto of Jason Kipnis and a 2011 Bowman Sterling auto of Francisco Lindor that I might be willing to give up. How about the Kipnis blue refractor auto for both Gonzales cards.

I have gotten a few Gonzales cards but still need lots more. Surely they are not that hard to find.