`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And The New Centerpiece to my PC is.....

And The New Centerpiece to my PC is.....
Its such a great feeling to finally have this card in my pc. I have been shopping for one for the past few months and finally found a high graded 8 and got it for a fair price. Its an absolute beauty in hand!!!!
[Image: IMG_0001_zpsf19f86f9.jpg]
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

RE: And The New Centerpiece to my PC is.....
WOW. I immediately took notice when you and your awesome collection had a new centerpiece. Had to check it out right away. Great great pickup man many congrats!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

ooo....piece of candy....
Very nice pickup!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Wow man, great pickup. I would be 100% okay with this card! The only subgrade that hurt the final grade was centering and that is out of the control of the collector. I would rather have the card you have with the subgrades it has than a card that has bad corners. Congrats man!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Yes!!

I don't know how they only gave it an 8, surely the average besides the centring is closer to 9 than 8, so it should be at least an 8.5
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Beautiful card Ping! This is what I was hoping for when I saw the thread title!! Congrats man!!!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Classical_hero, by rule, a card can only get an overall grade of .5 higher than the lowest sure. Very dumb rule IMO. Amazing card though. Already said as much on the other forum but will say it here...Great pickup. One of the best and most undervalued cards in e hobby. Just wait until psa changes their stance and starts grading the star co card. That happens and the registry guys get involved...sky's e limit!

Awesome pickup ping, that is also a card I want for my PC so I am a tad bit jealous.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Nice!
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]