`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puig redemption update

Puig redemption update
Not sure if anyone else has been waiting on these but they were signed the beginning of December and were waiting to ship out. My status for the bowman chrome prospect autograph redemption has been updated today to:

status is: to be shipped Jan 17 2014

The wait will soon be over.

Anyone have an estimate on how many of these may be in existence?
Stupid people do stupid things
Smart people outsmart each other.

RE: Puig redemption update
I don't know how much I trust that. I have a couple that have already been shipped that say they will ship on Jan 25. I hope it does ship for ya though! I'm waiting on a Puig Camo Auto and it is supposedly shipping on the 15th
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(12-30-2013, 10:16 AM)beniss Wrote: Not sure if anyone else has been waiting on these but they were signed the beginning of December and were waiting to ship out. My status for the bowman chrome prospect autograph redemption has been updated today to:
status is: to be shipped Jan 17 2014
The wait will soon be over.
Anyone have an estimate on how many of these may be in existence?
He's Hot right now, and under contract right now. How many signatures can you produce in a couple of hours a day? I'd say he probably signed thousands of cards, over dozens of different products, and that doesn't include sticker autos, that are being 'banked' by Topps for future products. Depending on your card, product, s/n or not, there could be one or a hundred and one?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-30-2013, 10:29 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: He's Hot right now, and under contract right now. How many signatures can you produce in a couple of hours a day? I'd say he probably signed thousands of cards, over dozens of different products, and that doesn't include sticker autos, that are being 'banked' by Topps for future products. Depending on your card, product, s/n or not, there could be one or a hundred and one?
I'm speaking specifically about the bowman chrome prospects base autograph, and I've been tracking sales of them with very few being sold online.
Some were inserted into packs with autos already and some were redemption. There have been 3 base autos graded by beckett, fewer than even the golds refractors numbered to 50 (there have been 7 golds graded by bgs). I have seen about as many unredeemed versions as I have live autos so by my estimate there are about 50-100 of the bowman chrome prospect autograph in existence.

I was just wondering if anyone may have any more information about the production run because I know they are very limited.
(12-30-2013, 10:27 AM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: I don't know how much I trust that. I have a couple that have already been shipped that say they will ship on Jan 25. I hope it does ship for ya though! I'm waiting on a Puig Camo Auto and it is supposedly shipping on the 15th
This is my first topps redemption so yeah I don't know how much I can trust it I agree, but for the both of us I will keep my fingers crossed.
Stupid people do stupid things
Smart people outsmart each other.

I just spent a while on the phone with topps, because all of my redemptions (12) were marked with these "Shipped" dates. That date listed under the heading SHIPPED is the date you're eligible for a replacement. Not a 'to be shipped date'
Sorry, but you might not be getting it as soon as you think. ... although with Topps, anything can happen.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.