`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I think I'm giving up on Santana Dotson

I think I'm giving up on Santana Dotson
I think I'm going to be removing Santana Dotson from my list of auto'd cards for my Super Bowl collection. I've been searching everywhere I can think of for at the very least just pictures of the 1992 Star Pics or Courtside autos that he supposedly signed, and I can find absolutely nothing. No pictures, no "I've got one of these" posts, nothing. Maybe someone else here can let me know if they even have one. Don't necessarily need to try to get it from you, just want to know if anyone has ever even seen either of these. I'm going to say that it would more than likely be a "no". If not, I'm going to just assume that he never signed them and just cross him off the list.

If I end up taking Dotson off, I'll be down to needing Jim McMahon - even though he technically wasn't active for the 96 SB, Nick Collins - will be hard finding his, and Zeke Bratkowski - won one on eBay, the seller contacted me later saying he had a death in the family and refunded the money, so I need to find another. Not bad for only having around 7 of the total number of guys for this as of February!

RE: I think I'm giving up on Santana Dotson
keep at it and you will find a Dotson

(12-27-2013, 11:29 AM)bojesphob Wrote: I think I'm going to be removing Santana Dotson from my list of auto'd cards for my Super Bowl collection. I've been searching everywhere I can think of for at the very least just pictures of the 1992 Star Pics or Courtside autos that he supposedly signed, and I can find absolutely nothing. No pictures, no "I've got one of these" posts, nothing. Maybe someone else here can let me know if they even have one. Don't necessarily need to try to get it from you, just want to know if anyone has ever even seen either of these. I'm going to say that it would more than likely be a "no". If not, I'm going to just assume that he never signed them and just cross him off the list.

If I end up taking Dotson off, I'll be down to needing Jim McMahon - even though he technically wasn't active for the 96 SB, Nick Collins - will be hard finding his, and Zeke Bratkowski - won one on eBay, the seller contacted me later saying he had a death in the family and refunded the money, so I need to find another. Not bad for only having around 7 of the total number of guys for this as of February!
I found this while browsing the enet today...not sure if its what you might be looking for. It's an in person auto...I think they had 3, 2 from him as a bucc, and 1 from Baylor. Heres the link.
http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/player/Santana_Dotson

(12-27-2013, 04:01 PM)savagenate Wrote: I found this while browsing the enet today...not sure if its what you might be looking for. It's an in person auto...I think they had 3, 2 from him as a bucc, and 1 from Baylor. Heres the link.
http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/player/Santana_Dotson
Thanks, but I do have an in person one. The chase I'm on is officially produced autographs, which is why you don't see guys like Tramon Williams or Henry Jordan in my sig list. Eventually I may try to get cuts or unofficial autos of the other guys, but for now I'm sticking to cards you can pull from packs that were either directly signed by them, or the stickers then put on the cards.

(12-27-2013, 04:29 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Thanks, but I do have an in person one. The chase I'm on is officially produced autographs, which is why you don't see guys like Tramon Williams or Henry Jordan in my sig list. Eventually I may try to get cuts or unofficial autos of the other guys, but for now I'm sticking to cards you can pull from packs that were either directly signed by them, or the stickers then put on the cards.
Ah ok...I'll keep my eyes open...

Good luck man. I have been searching for a bunch of dolphins certified autos for years. A few are from the Courtside and star pix set and are almost impossible to find.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn