`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Marcus Lattimore "Never Quit" PC

Marcus Lattimore "Never Quit" PC
Before we get to the good stuff, I'd just like to take a moment to explain why it is a collect cardboard pieces of Marcus Lattimore. I'm a University of South Carolina graduate, and I've been a die-hard gamecock fan from the day I was born. The reason I love football so much is because of the stories of triumph against all odds. Watching Latti truck through defenses and carry the team on his shoulders that first year, while staying completely humble and never show-boating about his spectacular play, was just the beginning of why I came to look up to a peer of my same age.

And then the first injury came, blocking for Bruce Ellington. A star running back goes out, blocking for a teammate. But still not a peep of anger or resentment, never a word about "me." He refused to quit, and rehabbed his way back, and came out with the same intensity when he was able to get back on the field. It was an awe-inspiring day in Gamecock country when Latti stepped back on the field.

And then the unthinkable happened. A second, unbelievably gruesome knee injury, that the moment I saw it I literally almost burst into tears. This humble, team-first young man had worked so hard for months upon months and once again he was being carted off the field, with his career seemingly over. I was so angry, why was this happening to such a great player, and an even better person?

The reason why came on draft day. After rehabbing, yet again, after two devastating knee injuries, he was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers. The reason it happened is because he could over come it, he could show us what it was to never give up.

He hasn't taken a snap in the NFL...yet. But he will. He is the definition of perseverance and determination. Whenever I'm down, or thinking about quitting something in my life, I think about what Latti has done and a quote he used. "Adversity introduces a man to himself." Never quit, never give up, work hard and you will succeed.

Without further ado, this is the beginning of my ongoing Marcus Lattimore PC.

[Image: LattimoreUDSPxWinningBigMaterials104of250.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreBowmanSterlingBlueWaveJumboRelic30of99.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreLeafDraftAuto.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreLeafValiantAuto36of50.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreToppsChromeThrowbackRCauto.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreInceptionYellowAuto37of50.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreToppsPlatinumAutoPatch12of1000.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreInceptionJumboPatch5of10.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreTTTJumboPatch1of10.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreFinestAutoPatchBlue10of99.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreBowmanSterlingPatch62of75.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreBowmanSterlingGoldAutoPatch19of75.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreLeafTrinityInscriptions20of60.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreMomentumRCAuto98of399.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreMomentumRCSigsAutoPatch17of25.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreInceptionAutoJumboPatch286of345.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreInceptionAutoJumboPatchPurple33of50.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreInceptionAutoJumboPatch1of1Swoosh.jpg]

Thanks for looking and I will add more as I pull them and trade for them!

RE: Marcus Lattimore "Never Quit" PC
i love the "clowney was a great teammate" inscription haha

Great read. Send me a PM. I think I've got something for you.

I hated seeing him go down. When he was a freshman I knew he was something special.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

That's awesome, man.

You might know this ... something I've been wondering about ... is he wearing No. 38 with the Niners in honor of George Rogers?

(And because Gore is hogging No. 21, LOL)

rjcj, I don't think he's ever specifically mentioned why, but most assume it's out of respect for GR. It's also interesting to note that he had 38 career rushing TDs at SC Smile

(12-27-2013, 06:19 PM)Psercy2337 Wrote: rjcj, I don't think he's ever specifically mentioned why, but most assume it's out of respect for GR. It's also interesting to note that he had 38 career rushing TDs at SC Smile
Ahhh, maybe both ... ???

amazing stuff man! i too love lattimore and hope he is the one that replaces gore one day but not just yet. im glad the niners are taking their time with him to give him as much of a chance as possible to succeed. also that nike 1/1 is incredible. i love it.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Dang!! Nasty so far! i didn't think anyone was collecting him! Or maybe I was hoping, lol
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(12-27-2013, 11:09 AM)Psercy2337 Wrote: Before we get to the good stuff, I'd just like to take a moment to explain why it is a collect cardboard pieces of Marcus Lattimore. I'm a University of South Carolina graduate, and I've been a die-hard gamecock fan from the day I was born. The reason I love football so much is because of the stories of triumph against all odds. Watching Latti truck through defenses and carry the team on his shoulders that first year, while staying completely humble and never show-boating about his spectacular play, was just the beginning of why I came to look up to a peer of my same age.

And then the first injury came, blocking for Bruce Ellington. A star running back goes out, blocking for a teammate. But still not a peep of anger or resentment, never a word about "me." He refused to quit, and rehabbed his way back, and came out with the same intensity when he was able to get back on the field. It was an awe-inspiring day in Gamecock country when Latti stepped back on the field.

And then the unthinkable happened. A second, unbelievably gruesome knee injury, that the moment I saw it I literally almost burst into tears. This humble, team-first young man had worked so hard for months upon months and once again he was being carted off the field, with his career seemingly over. I was so angry, why was this happening to such a great player, and an even better person?

The reason why came on draft day. After rehabbing, yet again, after two devastating knee injuries, he was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers. The reason it happened is because he could over come it, he could show us what it was to never give up.

He hasn't taken a snap in the NFL...yet. But he will. He is the definition of perseverance and determination. Whenever I'm down, or thinking about quitting something in my life, I think about what Latti has done and a quote he used. "Adversity introduces a man to himself." Never quit, never give up, work hard and you will succeed.

Without further ado, this is the beginning of my ongoing Marcus Lattimore PC.

[Image: LattimoreUDSPxWinningBigMaterials104of250.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreBowmanSterlingBlueWaveJumboRelic30of99.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreLeafDraftAuto.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreLeafValiantAuto36of50.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreToppsChromeThrowbackRCauto.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreInceptionYellowAuto37of50.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreToppsPlatinumAutoPatch12of1000.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreInceptionJumboPatch5of10.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreTTTJumboPatch1of10.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreFinestAutoPatchBlue10of99.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreBowmanSterlingPatch62of75.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreBowmanSterlingGoldAutoPatch19of75.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreLeafTrinityInscriptions20of60.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreMomentumRCAuto98of399.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreMomentumRCSigsAutoPatch17of25.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreInceptionAutoJumboPatch286of345.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreInceptionAutoJumboPatchPurple33of50.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreInceptionAutoJumboPatch1of1Swoosh.jpg]

Thanks for looking and I will add more as I pull them and trade for them!
Great looking stuff!! Huge upward potential!!!

Some new additions!
[Image: LattimoreUltimateSuperPatchAuto3of5.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreBowmanSterlingJersey14of1214.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreToppsRCPatch.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreToppsPrimeBronzeDualJersey25of99.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreFinestPatchAuto.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreFinestAutoJumboRelic.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreCertifiedFutureAutoPatch19of49.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreInceptionGreenAuto73of99.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreCertifiedFreshmanFabricBlueAuto...f100-1.jpg]
[Image: LattimorePlatinumRCAuto.jpg]

Continued...
[Image: LattimorePlaniumBlueRCAuto07of99.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreFinestMomentsAutoRefractor4of50.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreMomentumRCTeamThreadsAuto1of25.jpg]
[Image: LattimoreTripleThreadsAutoRelic06of25.jpg]

Thanks to everyone who's traded to me to help build this PC!

Got a few more on the way so will add when they get in