`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me get rid of these, and help me hit some more milestones (lotso scans)

Help me get rid of these, and help me hit some more milestones (lotso scans)
Since I've come REALLY close to getting my SB auto collection complete, I'm going to be stepping away from buying product for a while (I've already said that, but this time I have no choice lol), and would love to get some of these cards out of my hands and into the hands of someone who actually wants them. If you end up wanting a number of these cards, and you have something that I'm looking for, I'll trade in your favor. I didn't scan any of my Saints cards, though... I probably should... but anyone who wants any of the Saints cards in my Org will not only get those Saints cards, but all of my Saints cards, both base, insert, auto (low end), GU (again, low end) etc which equals out to about 500 cards. So, in other words, for about 10-15 dollars of trade, you'll get everything I've gotten for Saints cards (minus a few traded items) in the past 9 years.

What I am looking for is anything to increase the number of certain Packers players that I'm going to list. Now, if you have a Zeke Bratkowski Leaf or Hoby auto you don't need, or a Santana Dotson Star Pics or Courtside auto, a Jim McMahon low end auto, or a Nick Collins 2013 Father's Day auto Pylon, I'd be willing to trade or buy those off of you as well, but those are secondary at the moment.

First up: 2007 Aaron Rodgers cards. I only have one 2007 card of his, which is Topps. Not sure how I managed that when I now have over 200 different ones... Will also look at anything else of his, but specifically would like to get a few more 2007s

Second: Brett Favre - I've done so well with getting his stuff lately, I'll throw this out again. I need only 30 more unique cards to hit 700!

Third: Donald Driver - Looking to hit 100 different, and am currently at 98...

Fourth: Ahman Green - Also would like to hit 100 different, and am currently at 85, so I would need 15 more

Fifth: AJ Hawk - Have 40 presently, would love to get that up to 50

Sixth: Robert Ferguson - Also have 40 of presently, would like to get that up to 50

Seventh: Leroy Butler - currently have 38, would like to get to 50

Eigth: Dorsey Levens - currently have 42, would like to hit 50

Ninth: Jordy Nelson - just broke 100, but would like to increase that some more

Tenth: Eddie Lacy or Johnathan Franklin - always looking to increase their numbers

Eleventh: Bubba Franks - need 9 to get to 50

Now, I'm not looking for high end stuff here, necessarily, unless I have enough to trade for it, I am just looking at increasing my unique card counts, and don't mind trade for base/inserts/#'d/GU/auto/whatever, so if you have a bunch of any of these guys, or even any of the 60's players, feel free to send an offer. If you have a ton of Packers stuff, pick out what you'd like and send an open offer, and I'll see if I can find anything.

Anyhow, onto the cards that I have. The Prime I need to double check, because some of these are retail, and some are hobby, and I forgot which was which after scanning them, and don't think I have all of the Hobby entered. The retail veterans currently aren't in the OPG, nor are the black retail versions of the Strata. And, yes, the Packers cards you see in the scans are up for trade as well, few of them that there are (I'll probably be adding some more to those later). If any of these aren't in my org, let me know, and I'll first check to make sure they are still available, and second get them added in if they are.

RE: Help me get rid of these, and help me hit some more milestones (lotso scans)
Do u have much of SOONERS
This years Kenny Stills, Landry Jones, Justin Brown
Last year Ryan Broyles and then of course all the others
JLMK I have a stack of about a hundred Packers 42 base Favre's then the rest are either inserts, rookies and 1 maybe 2 auto
JLMK mike

RE: Help me get rid of these, and help me hit some more milestones (lotso scans)
check my org! I am always getting new cards in. I am the same way with colts cards. Maybe we can do some trading. thanks
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

(12-27-2013, 12:07 AM)oumike83 Wrote: Do u have much of SOONERS
This years Kenny Stills, Landry Jones, Justin Brown
Last year Ryan Broyles and then of course all the others
JLMK I have a stack of about a hundred Packers 42 base Favre's then the rest are either inserts, rookies and 1 maybe 2 auto
JLMK mike
Will take a look and will let you know what I have. The majority of the better stuff I have in the scans, but I may have a few that I missed.

(12-27-2013, 08:39 AM)trublue87 Wrote: check my org! I am always getting new cards in. I am the same way with colts cards. Maybe we can do some trading. thanks
Will take a look when I have a free moment.

Thanks guys!

got a couple started here, so I'll do a bump for Saturday Smile

Sent an open offer, plus I'm interested in the prizm's of JPP(camo & blue).
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Check my list in my sig. I could use all of the Dolphins, Panthers, Cowboys, Broncos and C Patt's that you have except the Topps and Platinum base.
I collect all current Dolphins, Bob Griese/Brian Griese,Marino, Howie/Kyle/Chris Long, AP, some Vikings, some Raiders. My wife collects Panthers, Cowboys, Broncos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kilosportscards/albums
http://loreskovic.wix.com/kilo-sport-cards (lists in Excel)