`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Trade-Up Challenge? Completed!!!!

RE: Trade-Up Challenge? (1st trade done!)
(12-30-2013, 05:59 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: I have to disagree with the rip off factor of tis trade up thing. I havent done it before but I think it's pretty cool. With trading regardless if its for a trade up or not if I'm really interested in a card I have no problem trading in someone's favor. Hell I just did a trade a few weeks back and traded over $70 in someone's favor. The money aspect of collecting is not why I collect I collect for the thrill factor and it bring me back to when I was a kid.

Jeff good luck to you on your chase if I wasn't leaving I would of been all over a couple of the cards you had up already.

I agree!!! No one is ripping anyone off and waaaay to many people think giving up $5 in book value is a lopsided trade. I will gladly give up book value for a card I want or one that is hard to find. Also as one of the guys who competed in the trade-up competition, it is a lot of fun!! Good luck getting to your goal and if a card I want shows up I guarantee I'll give you a great card.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Hey Jeff, loaded the shelby and went to send an offer but couldn't track down the Taijuan in your org. Already dealt?

(01-01-2014, 08:39 AM)lecreccio Wrote: I agree!!! No one is ripping anyone off and waaaay to many people think giving up $5 in book value is a lopsided trade. I will gladly give up book value for a card I want or one that is hard to find. Also as one of the guys who competed in the trade-up competition, it is a lot of fun!! Good luck getting to your goal and if a card I want shows up I guarantee I'll give you a great card.
Thanks man and hopefully I get something you like!
(01-01-2014, 02:42 PM)Petillo65 Wrote: Hey Jeff, loaded the shelby and went to send an offer but couldn't track down the Taijuan in your org. Already dealt?
Didnt add it yet since I havnt recieved it but will add it and send it over and we can just ship once I recieve it if you want

(01-01-2014, 04:49 PM)jeffgehringer Wrote: Thanks man and hopefully I get something you like!

Didnt add it yet since I havnt recieved it but will add it and send it over and we can just ship once I recieve it if you want
Hey Jeff, are you going to keep us updated on this thread of your quest.
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

(01-01-2014, 04:49 PM)jeffgehringer Wrote: Thanks man and hopefully I get something you like!

Right on. Wouldn't have been able to ship until Monday anyway. Send over an offer once it gets in. Thanks, dominic

(01-01-2014, 05:18 PM)Pyus_13 Wrote: Hey Jeff, are you going to keep us updated on this thread of your quest.
Yep, will keep all trades on this thread as I go

Next card available is going to be a 2013 Bowman Inception Shelby Miller autograph! Let me know if your interested!!!

Im interested, let me know. PMs or trade offers work best

RE: Trade-Up Challenge? (2nd trade done!)
New card bump

RE: Trade-Up Challenge? (2nd trade done!)
Anyone like miller?