`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Trade-Up Challenge? Completed!!!!

RE: Trade-Up Challenge? (1st trade done!)
(12-29-2013, 07:13 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: +1 not being a hater, ive seen these before. blows my mind people give in to this. good luck man, i hope u get something u can sell
I don't like ripping people so I send extras to even it out that arnt included in deal
(12-29-2013, 06:59 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Good luck...now what happens with the Walker?

Just a suggestion (it's your thread) so that folks don't have to go through alot of different posts. Keep running track of your progress in your initial post updating and changing as trades are done (remove old pics): example

1. Darvish xxxxxxx traded to whomever for a Walker blah, blah, blah
(picture of Walker card with what you want for it)
2. Walker blah blah blah traded to traderx for whatever......ect

I understand others concerns (not rippen anyone) but also understand what you are doing, start out small and end big. Not done here very successfully in the past that I remember (or followed). Folks aren't always gonna trade-up in your favor, you may need to do the dance so that you get cards folks will clamor for. Again, good luck. It will be fun watching your progress
I think I will do it like that thanks man
(12-29-2013, 06:54 PM)redsox3 Wrote: My only problem is that you're expecting a marketable card for something that isn't easy to flip unless you're keeping it for PC.
I try to target people who PC the guy, it makes it even if you get $5 less but a player you pc

(12-29-2013, 09:31 PM)jeffgehringer Wrote: I don't like ripping people so I send extras to even it out that arnt included in deal

I think I will do it like that thanks man

I try to target people who PC the guy, it makes it even if you get $5 less but a player you pc
I'm interested in the Walker. If you want to look at the ORG, my normal user ID is petillo64. LMK

(12-29-2013, 09:43 PM)Petillo65 Wrote: I'm interested in the Walker. If you want to look at the ORG, my normal user ID is petillo64. LMK
I like your Shelby Miller and Profar autos

bump.

It looks like my regular account might not get going again. If it does, I'd probably pull the trigger for the Shelby

(12-30-2013, 04:19 PM)Petillo65 Wrote: It looks like my regular account might not get going again. If it does, I'd probably pull the trigger for the Shelby
You could do the trade off this account if it doesnt

I have to disagree with the rip off factor of tis trade up thing. I havent done it before but I think it's pretty cool. With trading regardless if its for a trade up or not if I'm really interested in a card I have no problem trading in someone's favor. Hell I just did a trade a few weeks back and traded over $70 in someone's favor. The money aspect of collecting is not why I collect I collect for the thrill factor and it bring me back to when I was a kid.

Jeff good luck to you on your chase if I wasn't leaving I would of been all over a couple of the cards you had up already.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(12-30-2013, 05:59 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: I have to disagree with the rip off factor of tis trade up thing. I havent done it before but I think it's pretty cool. With trading regardless if its for a trade up or not if I'm really interested in a card I have no problem trading in someone's favor. Hell I just did a trade a few weeks back and traded over $70 in someone's favor. The money aspect of collecting is not why I collect I collect for the thrill factor and it bring me back to when I was a kid.

Jeff good luck to you on your chase if I wasn't leaving I would of been all over a couple of the cards you had up already.
Thanks man, agreed I have traded HUGE in others favors if it was a PC item like a Miggy

bump.

As the guy who "traded down" I was happy to oblige in Jeff's quest. I knew he was getting the better end of the trade bv wise. But I wanted the Darvish I have multiple walker autos to spare and I'm genuinely curious how this ends up. So I knew what I was giving up and getting, but like rad said I did it for the fun. And no one got ripped off. It's not like I traded my Johnny bench auto for a base Darvish. And nobody forced me to hit accept. It's just a neat idea.
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature