`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here. Coiuld use some help....

New Here. Coiuld use some help....
Hello all. I'd like to start trading on this site but getting started is a bit confusing. Where do you post cards available for trade and cards wanted? Do you post them directly to this forum or to the Marketplace? Once you've made a post is there an easy way to see the responses without having to find your original thread? How does the Trade Manager work? I saw it in the C2C Xchange, but couldn't figure out how trades were added or if there is a feedback section. Maybe there is a section of the site that you can point me to that explains everything, but I couldn't find it. Thanks for any help and I look forward to trading with you guys. I use The Bench for my trading now, but I was hoping to find some new collectors here. Here's a link to my trade site if anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.robertstradepage.weebly.com

Thanks for any help - Robert

RE: New Here. Coiuld use some help....
Welcome. Post your cards in Organize. 1st 2,000 are free, but you need to buy a scubscription to see any pricing. Sorry....gotta run. You'll get plenty of advice, but check the home page and FAQ if you want to get to it pronto. Good luck!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Welcome to the site. In your organizer, add a column for 'have' and 'trade' you will need both populated for them to show for trade. The FAQ and help forum will help,you along the way. Good luck and happy trading
Always looking for:
* 2006 Greats of the Game - Baseball
* Derek Jeter RC's, Serial #'d and Game Used
* Yankee Autos

(12-24-2013, 01:18 PM)r1208dixon Wrote: Hello all. I'd like to start trading on this site but getting started is a bit confusing. Where do you post cards available for trade and cards wanted? Do you post them directly to this forum or to the Marketplace? Once you've made a post is there an easy way to see the responses without having to find your original thread? How does the Trade Manager work? I saw it in the C2C Xchange, but couldn't figure out how trades were added or if there is a feedback section. Maybe there is a section of the site that you can point me to that explains everything, but I couldn't find it. Thanks for any help and I look forward to trading with you guys. I use The Bench for my trading now, but I was hoping to find some new collectors here. Here's a link to my trade site if anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.robertstradepage.weebly.com

Thanks for any help - Robert
Confusing to say the least! The best advice is to go slow, do one simple trade, list a few and get the hang of it. It does get easier as you go along. Just a heads up, since you're new, many people will expect you to send your trade to them first, but once you're established, that's not as important. Usually everyone here will help you along.
Start loading up ORG with trade stuff and post anything interesting here with photobucket or any of those sites. If you break, bust, or rip into new product and post it, label stuff either FT (for trade) or PC (personal collection) and either you'll get offers (FT) or they'll leave you alone (PC) and just comment on your hits!
Enjoy and have Fun!
Happy Holidays!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

All the guys who have posted before me are legit. If you want to get trades going, just click on any of their (our) profiles and click on "cards for trade" or whatever it's called. See if there's anything you like. If so, click on "start trade" and add whatever you're interested in. Make sure you have your available cards marked for trade.

If you want to get an easy trade started, initiate one with me in the $20-50 range. I'd be glad to get you going. If you have any specific questions, send me a PM.
My best advice to you is to do a post on the trade forum and scan about 10 cards. Let everybody know what you're looking for and you'll start receiving offers in no time. -If I were you, I'd aim to deal with established traders. Either guys who have been on this site for several years (and who post regularly), or who have done 25+ trades in 2013.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*