`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christmas present from wife!!

RE: Christmas present from wife!!
congrats and tell the wife great job as that is about as high end as you can get for donald brown!
The g/f did pretty good for me too, at least i hope, she added some things to my blowout black friday order, either way i will be happy. I hope you went to JARED for the wife lol!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(12-24-2013, 07:57 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: congrats and tell the wife great job as that is about as high end as you can get for donald brown!
The g/f did pretty good for me too, at least i hope, she added some things to my blowout black friday order, either way i will be happy. I hope you went to JARED for the wife lol!
The JARED is on her left ring finger lol. She did get diamond earrings. Don't tell her they were on sale Big Grin.
Looking for 2012 Absolute Spectrum Autos - Black, Platinum, and Gold

[Image: 20150629_210309_zpsalzkkfdi.jpg]
Bucket Link
http://s924.photobucket.com/user/dylan1018/library/?sort=6&page=1

(12-24-2013, 08:22 PM)dylan1018 Wrote: The JARED is on her left ring finger lol. She did get diamond earrings. Don't tell her they were on sale Big Grin.
i got diamond earrings also...not ready for a ring yet lol. any girl that is cool enough to get cards is a keeper in my book. i hope the colts stick with brown cause t rich sucks....i am so glad cleveland got rid of him
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

wow awesome card and better wife

(12-25-2013, 02:44 AM)contenderstix84 Wrote: wow awesome card and better wife
Thanks! I think I'll keep them both!!
Looking for 2012 Absolute Spectrum Autos - Black, Platinum, and Gold

[Image: 20150629_210309_zpsalzkkfdi.jpg]
Bucket Link
http://s924.photobucket.com/user/dylan1018/library/?sort=6&page=1