`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 topps jumbo hobby

2008 topps jumbo hobby
Another one of the many black friday boxes i got to help finish set needs---2008 topps jumbo
Heres the hits
Eulogio De La Cruz Auto! woohooo lol
kevin Youkilis Worlds series comm patch /499
BARACK OBAMA GOLD RC--BOOK VALUE UNREAL!!
17 different Mickey Mantles---Most PC except doubles
40 other inserts and gold cards, nothing exciting as there is like 6 in a pack notables--- ichiro, cabrera, arod inserts

All in all pretty good break. for what i could get out of the obama card it will about pay for the box. Overall value B+
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: 2008 topps jumbo hobby
I wonder if that Obama card's book value fluctuates with the approval polls? If so, it's probably worth 1/3rd of what it was in 2008...
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

i think it was 100 at some point...honestly if i can get 10-15 bucks out of it, it will pay for most of the break so it will make me happy. i want no part of anything to to do with obama memoribilia
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

open offer sent
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

If you pull the obama card you have to pay for boxes for other people......

(12-27-2013, 12:54 AM)Exquisitecollection Wrote: If you pull the obama card you have to pay for boxes for other people......
LOL
Too Funny!

Yeah, collectors that earn less can apply for a card subsidy, while wealthy collectors will pay much more to offset costs. Smile luckily, the website won't be up and running for a little while longer, but if you don't register in time, don't worry, you'll just have to pay a mandatory fine at the end of the year! Smile

They always say not to discuss politics and religion, but this was too funny a comment to let it slide! Thanks for the laugh!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-24-2013, 10:28 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: Another one of the many black friday boxes i got to help finish set needs---2008 topps jumbo
Heres the hits
Eulogio De La Cruz Auto! woohooo lol
kevin Youkilis Worlds series comm patch /499
BARACK OBAMA GOLD RC--BOOK VALUE UNREAL!!
17 different Mickey Mantles---Most PC except doubles
40 other inserts and gold cards, nothing exciting as there is like 6 in a pack notables--- ichiro, cabrera, arod inserts

All in all pretty good break. for what i could get out of the obama card it will about pay for the box. Overall value B+
awesome hits. How much was the box man

i think it was $25...it was included in a big purchase with coupon i think it was even lower.