`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Milestones

Major Milestones
Hey guys, has been a while since i posted something that wasnt spam about me wanting Hertl cards lol, so just though id drop a quick line, hope all my fellow traders are doing well, and looking forward to the business end of the festive season.

Ive also just been getting my org up to date with my PC stuff.... and im extremely proud to annouce that i've just ticked over 500 Joe Thornton Cards, and 250 Owen Nolan cards. Im incredibly stoked, never thought 3 or so years ago when i started, my collection would ever get so huge lol.

My serial #'d 1/xx Thornton Collection has also grown to 37.... which is way more than i ever imagined i would find possible to find... and considering almost 500 of the serial numbered one are 1/1's, makes it more fun. Currently at 1.34% of all serial numbered 1/xx Thornton cards, which is crazy, almost impossible for me to fathom haha.

Anywho thats about all from me, so thanks for reading it if you did, if you didnt, meh, prob saved yourself some time haha. All the best to you all over the Xmas and New Years period, may the food and drink be plentiful, your new years be prosperous, peaceful and fortuous, and may you all find yourselves content Smile

Steve.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

RE: Major Milestones
Congrats on the great accomplishments, Steve! I have about four 1/### Jaroslav Halak cards in my PC... :S Haha!

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to you and yours! Best wishes to you all, Beckett Community!

Randi

Congrats on the achievement. I have a couple Sharks cards that you have marked as "Wanted". Offer sent

great job, its amazing how fast a collection can grow.

Congrats on the accomplishment. Especially where you live. How many Pond rinks you got down there lol. I don't think in my whole collection I have as many #'d/1's as you have in Thornton's.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Thanks guys!

(12-23-2013, 12:55 PM)mq13 Wrote: Congrats on the accomplishment. Especially where you live. How many Pond rinks you got down there lol. I don't think in my whole collection I have as many #'d/1's as you have in Thornton's.
I think theres a couple full of sand, lol. Yeah its funny, when I started doing it, I didnt think id get that many, and ive probably missed out on 37 more for one reason or another. Amazing how often they pop up, but I think greg has me covered, he has a massive collection - I think all numbered 24/xx - and all from cup? Dudes got It seems like hundreds haha. Thats why I love thesemboards, always something to aspire to Big Grin

[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Very nice, it's always nice to to have some sense of accomplishment. Congrats and I will keep an eye out for Thornton 1/xxx for you.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Congratulations on the milestones. Won't be long until you hit a 1000
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org