`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are Your New Year's Goals

RE: What Are Your New Year's Goals
(12-24-2014, 10:43 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Funny seeing my goals from last year on here lol, didn't accomplish any. My goals are as follows

1. Complete my 2012 tribute base, bronze and Blue sets along with 2014 tribute base set.
2. Diversify my collection more, having 400 Goldschmidt cards and nothing else isn't really what I wanna do anymore so looking to expand my collection to include other players and cards.
3. Continue collecting every Goldschmidt card under 8.00 for my binders, only have a handful or so empty slots for all of his cards to date left to fill.

Was gonna ask the same thing, was a great person and trader!
Hey bud, I have completes sets or near complete sets of 2012 and 2013 tribute, plus plenty of doubles. I just never got around to loading them. If your ever interested, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

(12-24-2014, 11:33 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hey bud, I have completes sets or near complete sets of 2012 and 2013 tribute, plus plenty of doubles. I just never got around to loading them. If your ever interested, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.
Not interested in 2013, for some reason just didn't care for that year too much. As far as 2012 goes all I have are cards 12, 27, 33, 44, 54, and 98 for base and still need all of blue and bronze. Org runs out tonight so if you want we can hammer out another deal or wait till I get org back again. Not gonna pay again till I get past holidays and till my baby girl is born which should be any day now. Lmk thanks man!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(12-24-2014, 11:53 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote:

Not interested in 2013, for some reason just didn't care for that year too much. As far as 2012 goes all I have are cards 12, 27, 33, 44, 54, and 98 for base and still need all of blue and bronze. Org runs out tonight so if you want we can hammer out another deal or wait till I get org back again. Not gonna pay again till I get past holidays and till my baby girl is born which should be any day now. Lmk thanks man!
I wasn't a fan of 2013 either. That's part of the reason I didnt buy any cases of 2014. That, and Topps pissed me of repeatedly. I dont mind waiting until you re up your subscription. They aren't going anywhere. I have a bunch of the parallels as well.

(12-25-2014, 12:31 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I wasn't a fan of 2013 either. That's part of the reason I didnt buy any cases of 2014. That, and Topps pissed me of repeatedly. I dont mind waiting until you re up your subscription. They aren't going anywhere. I have a bunch of the parallels as well.
Ok sounds good! I think it was the backgrounds that turned me off to that year, 2014 went back to the more classic look I like. As soon as I re up I'll shoot you a message, thanks for this and for the goldy cards that was really nice of you!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Not a problem man. Talk to you soon.

My goal for 2015 is to trade for or buy (one on eBay right now but way too expensive):
2009 Bowman Chrome Prospects Red Refractors #BCP121 Charlie Blackmon AU #'d /5

It will complete my rainbow with the exception of the printing plates.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.