`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Any selling tips to get top value? Or just hold on to trade?

Any selling tips to get top value? Or just hold on to trade?
I'm working on building up my Marcus Lattimore collection and although I'd rather open boxes for the fun of it, it's getting expensive and it seems like to get the higher end Latti's, I'll need to purchase them.

That being said, I've pulled some higher end cards but haven't been able to sell them for more than 15-20% of BV. I've had a few listed for the last month for set BIN prices, but haven't had any bites. I'd like to get top value to put in a pot towards some of the really high end Latti's on ebay.

Any tips on best ways to get top dollar?

RE: Any selling tips to get top value? Or just hold on to trade?
Trade.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

RE: Any selling tips to get top value? Or just hold on to trade?
(12-22-2013, 03:28 PM)Psercy2337 Wrote: I'm working on building up my Marcus Lattimore collection and although I'd rather open boxes for the fun of it, it's getting expensive and it seems like to get the higher end Latti's, I'll need to purchase them.

That being said, I've pulled some higher end cards but haven't been able to sell them for more than 15-20% of BV. I've had a few listed for the last month for set BIN prices, but haven't had any bites. I'd like to get top value to put in a pot towards some of the really high end Latti's on ebay.

Any tips on best ways to get top dollar?
list the item at the lowest possible price you will take. Include all item specifics as well