`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 prizm

2013 prizm
Can someone tell me the difference between a blue prizm and a blue pulsar?
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

RE: 2013 prizm
Blue Prizm is just a blue card with a basic refractor look. The Blue Pulsar is a blue card also but has tiny prismatic circles all over the card.

(12-21-2013, 07:11 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Blue Prizm is just a blue card with a basic refractor look. The Blue Pulsar is a blue card also but has tiny prismatic circles all over the card.
Thanks, but I have two that appear to be stars in the blue area, also the cards have the word "BRILLIANCE" at the top.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

(12-22-2013, 02:18 AM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Thanks, but I have two that appear to be stars in the blue area, also the cards have the word "BRILLIANCE" at the top.
[Image: 180158d1384545596-2013-prizm-parallels-q...-image.jpg]

Pulsar on the left.

Thanks, I assume the one on the right is the pulsar?

(12-22-2013, 04:37 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: [Image: 180158d1384545596-2013-prizm-parallels-q...-image.jpg]
Pulsar on the left.

is a box of prizm worth it for 49.99?

The Brilliance card that you're asking about is an insert set . Those come in both Blue Prizm and Blue Pulsar parallels also....both the Blue Prizm and Blue Pulsars are only available in Wal-Mart packs. The Pulsars are only in the bonus pack included in the Wal-Mart rack packs and the Blue Prizm can be pulled out of blaster packs.

Camos, Red, and Red Pulsars only come from Target Packs. The camo cards come as a bonus three pack only in the Target Blasters, while the bonus in a Wal-Mart Blaster are the Rated Rookie Patch cards.

Thanks for all the help, I believe I have it figured out now.