`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
97-98 Ole - Argentina Stickers

97-98 Ole - Argentina Stickers
I have the complete album. (Less Drexler)
All players available (They will be cut from the album/they had a blank white back anyway)

RE: 97-98 Ole - Argentina Stickers
I already have the 97 Ole Michael Jordan. But if you run across any older Greek or Spanish sticker albums in your pursuit of Clyde Drexlers I would likely be interested. Thanks
 photo mjheader.jpg

I know a guy who has a heap of MJ Spanish stuff, he's always willing to deal.
He just scored me a phoskitos drexler, will update my mail day when it arrives!

The Greek back panini are hard to find, I joined a Greek forum chasing them & found someone with a bunch.
But I keep getting banned as a spammer because of my ISP being on its banned list.

I'm still a little confused by the early panini stuff especially 91.
I have 3 different versions
Normal
Spanish
Portuguese (has another player on the back)
-
Greek - appears to have a Greek text on the back.
(Have never seen a Clyde yet but I am making an assumption about it.)

Have you seen the two different 91 panini Spanish or Portuguese where one is a sticker and the other is a card? Both look identical unless you look close, they are the ones with different players on back. There are also blank back versions of the normal and Spanish/Portuguese. I'm trying to acquire some Greek complete albums now but I just have no idea on a reasonable price.
 photo mjheader.jpg

Hrmm i have these two I thought I had another.
what have you seen?
The other Greek ones I've seen with the Greek back are the same year as these.

[Image: ClydeDrexler27_zps64000287.jpg]

[Image: ClydeDrexler28_zps3f42ae3b.jpg]

The one with the number and player on back I call Spanish/Portuguese as I'm not sure exactly which it is and I haven't seen just a number and normal back with Spanish or Portuguese . The Greeks I have seen have the Greek writing on back. Apparently though there is a card and a sticker version of the Spanish/Portuguese with player on back. Also I have seen blank backs of the Spanish/Portuguese with number on front. I guess that comes to 5 "different" ones I've seen for Michael Jordan #96.
Here is a link to a blank back one.

http://bit.ly/1d170Dv
 photo mjheader.jpg

Normal
Greek
Spanish - MJ as the sticker
Spanish - MJ as the card
Spanish - blank back test
I don't really go after the test stuff, without pealing a corner I can't tell who is the card/sticker on the Spanish.

So how about
90-91 panini LOL
Ever seen a Greek backed version? I heard they are the same as Spanish.
Beckett does list a Greek set

I actually am about to buy a stuck Greek album from 90-91. Of course that means I still don't know what the backs look like Smile. I'll see if I can find a picture of the album.

The sticker/card you can tell by looking closely on the 91-92.
 photo mjheader.jpg

The Spanish/port. versions depended on what the sticker was whether or not it was a dual card/sticker or a single sticker with the "regular but different" backs. So if the sticker was a dual player, there was the two versions of sticker/card and card/sticker (but not a Spanish back version of a single sticker). That's at least as far as I know, and as what I have.

Here are the photos discussed above for the Greek stickers and album.

(don't know about the backs of the 1988-89 greek Panini, but there were albums that I have complete).

[Image: 100_9124.jpg]
[Image: 100_9877.jpg]
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Nice.
What do you know about the collectors choice international stuff?
Euro/English & Japanese ?