`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/1 Mailday completes a Crusades Rainbow!

1/1 Mailday completes a Crusades Rainbow!
This beauty showed up in the mail today. I have been hunting this down for months. It was reported as one of the first blacks hit and it sold over on Yahoo Auctions Japan immediately. It recently showed up on eBay from a Japanese seller and I got it for a good chunk less than it reportedly sold for initially.

[Image: F3586A73-8DD1-4BCF-820B-4057E68D9FB5_zpsusqj6d0t.jpg]

It completes this rainbow for me. My first true rainbow.

[Image: D31006DE-DB59-4631-A498-8CC537DF1232_zpszeiiuppv.jpg]

It also completes the Crusades player set for me, with both 1/1s

[Image: 7C43433B-9850-4596-A77A-C9935B5D34F4_zpsly1lb7mf.jpg]

[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: 1/1 Mailday completes a Crusades Rainbow!
Very nice looking rainbow...would love to finish the Henderson one but never seen either of the 1/1s show up yet.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Every time a crack a product I hope for one of three things: MJ I need, Mitch I need, 1/1 of any player that someone on here collects. I can't imagine the time and money that takes, but that is just an awesome accomplishment. Many congrats!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Very Cool!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Woa that's actually a very cool rainbow. I think I'm going to try for the Lawon one.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

Very cool! Congrats man that is one of the best parallel sets from 12-13. I love the look of these.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(12-19-2013, 05:44 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Very cool! Congrats man that is one of the best parallel sets from 12-13. I love the look of these.
Thanks! I'm about 60 cards short of completing the 300-card blue set. I really liked what they did with Crusade last year. If only the autos were on-card it would have been close to perfect for me. I love refractor type parallels and the gold patches and autos looked great IMP
(12-18-2013, 11:17 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Every time a crack a product I hope for one of three things: MJ I need, Mitch I need, 1/1 of any player that someone on here collects. I can't imagine the time and money that takes, but that is just an awesome accomplishment. Many congrats!
I had to chase both of the 1/1s down in Asia, and it was tough keeping tabs on them as they moved. Yes, it was pricey. I paid close to 500.00 combined for just those two cards. However, now that I have that complete player set it has really limited my interest in newer Zo stuff. I don't "super collect" so I'm not looking to get every card of his. For now I'm back on to early stuff, and that is much much cheaper.
(12-19-2013, 12:12 PM)bballfrk44 Wrote: Woa that's actually a very cool rainbow. I think I'm going to try for the Lawon one.
Thanks, and good luck hunting down the Lawsons.
(12-18-2013, 10:54 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Very nice looking rainbow...would love to finish the Henderson one but never seen either of the 1/1s show up yet.
A lot of this stuff was busted in Asia, hopefully the Hendersons aren't lost over there. I'm sure you'll get them eventually. Good luck with the chase. It is worth it, these look great in person.
(12-19-2013, 09:14 AM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Very Cool!
Thanks bud!

My goodness that is a beautiful rainbow! What is Yahoo auctions? I have never heard of it before.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

(12-20-2013, 08:27 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: My goodness that is a beautiful rainbow! What is Yahoo auctions? I have never heard of it before.
I was pointed in the direction of yahoo auctions by a member on another site. I had never heard of it either so i googled it. If I remember correctly they currently only exist in three countries now, Japan being one of them. I think they had a short run in the US several years ago, but they didn't last. I had to go through google translate to even view the site. The black prizm was sold on Yahoo Auctions Japan, but I missed it then. Thankfully I missed it, because I ended up with and paid much less than it reportedly was sold for on that site.

BEAUTIFUL rainbow man!!! The Crusade Blacks look great, they look even better combined with other Crusades.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.