`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trading etiquette question -PWE

RE: Trading etiquette question -PWE
(12-18-2013, 03:13 PM)uwash97 Wrote: The method of shipping is irrelevant. His responsibility is to deliver the card in the agreed-upon condition, which in most cases is NM-MT or better. Doesn't matter whether it was in a PWE, padded envelope, or cardboard box. The trader is not absolved of that responsibility just because the USPS screwed it up. Send him/her a pic/scan of the card and say "I'm sorry but this condition is unacceptable." Then either reverse the trade or get a suitable replacement. If they make a stink contact floydtown. Most likely they will want to make it right. But like the others said, why you wouldn't send everything in a padded envelope with DC is beyond me.
Well said!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Ok, contacted them through the trade saying that i was going to send them a PM (so I could send the pictures), then PM'ed them, and in the two days since, they've logged in and posted since, and no reply. When you see them posting, how long would you wait before contacting floydtown about it? Is 2 days enough, or should I wait until Monday?

If they're posting contact Floydtown.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC