`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
About 100 cards 2000-2013 FS - Lowballers Welcome!
Thumbs Up 
About 100 cards 2000-2013 FS - Lowballers Welcome!
i listed everything in my org from 2000 and up for sale. I got those cards to stimulate some trades for pro set stuff. well.. nothing came of it. I dont collect those so I am ready to get rid of them (2000-2013 only).

40% BV OBO.

I would say 90% are quarterback cards. Take a look and make me an offer on EVERYTHING if you dont like the price. I want to sell them all off at once.

Of course, if you are willing pay 40% BV and want Half of them, we can make a deal!

I am motivated to sell them so lowballers WELCOME! Though it doesn't mean i will accept Big Grin

PM me for faster responses. thanks for reading!
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

RE: About 100 cards 2000-2013 FS - Lowballers Welcome!
wow! very little interest in these.. i am starting to suspect that was my problem with trades.. lmao! guess as an old guy, i chose what i like, not what the trader would like. i know i have the new kids in there (luck, etc)..

ok! 25% BV! how bout that? come on guys.. release your inner lowballer!

And again, PM me for faster responses.
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

bump! hoping for a better result from the weekend crowd Big Grin

bump it up!