`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
62 topps mazeroski

62 topps mazeroski
Any one else have this card with bad color? Mine seems to look like a bad negative?

RE: 62 topps mazeroski
Does it have a greenish tint to it? what do you mean by bad colour?

Scan of the card would help very much.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(12-16-2013, 07:18 PM)cardsfan73 Wrote: Does it have a greenish tint to it? what do you mean by bad colour?
greenish tint yes it does. I will upload pic. Not sure if this card will grade as error or just plain poor!

Quote from Beckett.... "The second series had two distinct printings which are distinguishable by numerous color and pose variations. Those cards with a distinctive "green tint" are valued at a slight premuim as they are basically the result of a flawed printing process occurring early in the second series run."
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(12-20-2013, 04:36 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Quote from Beckett.... "The second series had two distinct printings which are distinguishable by numerous color and pose variations. Those cards with a distinctive "green tint" are valued at a slight premuim as they are basically the result of a flawed printing process occurring early in the second series run."
Sounds like we have a winner!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.