`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set...And the Winner is...

RE: Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set...And the Winner is...
(12-21-2013, 04:53 PM)minitracer Wrote: I was gonna put in a word for you Jerry but I knew you would hop on it. This is great everyone should be happy ( well prob not Shelby , I think Pearson missed the chase this year).
Lucky 13 Smile If I won I would have done the same thing, given you Newman, Adam JJ and kevinr Kahne.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set...And the Winner is...
(12-21-2013, 09:41 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Lucky 13 Smile If I won I would have done the same thing, given you Newman, Adam JJ and kevinr Kahne.

Jerry
I know you would have Jerry. I am finding enjoyment here on Beckett recently helping/gifting stuff. I have gotten so much help out here its insane , and now that my collection has grown I am able to give back to others. Beckett has some of the best guys and gals out here who are always more than willing to help out.
Oh and we are due for some sort of trade Jerry , it's been a while. lol

[Image: OKimtze.png]

Congrats on the win, Kevin!
I would be happy to get the JJ, since you are splitting them up. We could even make it part of a trade. I have added a few hundred NBA cards to my ORG that I got from an eBay collection I won around Thanksgiving since our last trade.

Jason, have you really not passed through Delaware? Not that it would make me the winner, but I-95 runs right through the Northeast corner of the state and is one reason I can count that as a state that I've been to. I also stayed the night in Newark, DE on the way home from NYC back in 2005.
Also, what parts of NC have you been through?

Too bad that I didn't win, I was going to re-gift that prize as a new contest! Tongue Maybe I can do it with something else I have in hand.

New Year, New Contest -- coming soon!

(12-21-2013, 11:35 PM)minitracer Wrote: I know you would have Jerry. I am finding enjoyment here on Beckett recently helping/gifting stuff. I have gotten so much help out here its insane , and now that my collection has grown I am able to give back to others. Beckett has some of the best guys and gals out here who are always more than willing to help out.
Oh and we are due for some sort of trade Jerry , it's been a while. lol
If you see anything you need send me a TO, we can work something out.

Jerry

(12-22-2013, 01:59 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Jason, have you really not passed through Delaware? Not that it would make me the winner, but I-95 runs right through the Northeast corner of the state and is one reason I can count that as a state that I've been to. I also stayed the night in Newark, DE on the way home from NYC back in 2005.
Also, what parts of NC have you been through?
One of my runs I use to make was a FedEx route between Fort Worth, Tx and Newark, NJ and we'd take 81 out of Tennessee up through Virginia/Maryland to 78 in PA. I did double check my maps I have marked of where I've been and nope, I never made it to Delaware....nor have I ever been "magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi. I'm in... Delaware." ...lol, been too long since I watched that movie.

Also, when I was training to drive the rig, my trainer was from NC. And during one of our tandem runs, we made an overnight stop in his hometown of Shelby. It's way south...pretty much across the border from SC. And that's as far into NC as I have ever been. Enough to say I've been there, but that's about it.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

I received the cards yesterday so I will be sending everyone's cards out on Monday I hope, thanks again to Mikarlo for the contest and the cards.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(12-24-2013, 02:19 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: One of my runs I use to make was a FedEx route between Fort Worth, Tx and Newark, NJ and we'd take 81 out of Tennessee up through Virginia/Maryland to 78 in PA. I did double check my maps I have marked of where I've been and nope, I never made it to Delaware....nor have I ever been "magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi. I'm in... Delaware." ...lol, been too long since I watched that movie.

Also, when I was training to drive the rig, my trainer was from NC. And during one of our tandem runs, we made an overnight stop in his hometown of Shelby. It's way south...pretty much across the border from SC. And that's as far into NC as I have ever been. Enough to say I've been there, but that's about it.
Well, I was in STL for 5 days. I didn't really move westward much, but I can count MO as a state that I have been inside the borders. Smile
I see what you are saying with the I-81 to I-78 route. It doesn't really come close to Delaware. I have passed through PA but never actually set my feet on its' soil. Shelby, NC is more than enough inside the border to count as having been in the state. I have never been there myself, but I have a ' Rand McNally Motor Carriers' Atlas '. So I know where it is (now), and know I have been all around the town but never in it.

BTW, the movie reference is slipping my mind right now. PLZ refresh it.

(12-28-2013, 03:04 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: BTW, the movie reference is slipping my mind right now. PLZ refresh it.
Truly, a classic of our generation....

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Wayn...edIndex=74

-=-=-
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(12-28-2013, 02:03 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Truly, a classic of our generation....

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Wayn...edIndex=74

-=-=-
The pic was all I needed to see to remember that! Big Grin I haven't seen that movie in sooooo long, I had forgotten about that part. My mind kept going to a Simpsons episode, but I knew that the quote wasn't from that.

(12-27-2013, 03:06 PM)kevinr Wrote: I received the cards yesterday so I will be sending everyone's cards out on Monday I hope, thanks again to Mikarlo for the contest and the cards.
Kevin,

I got the package today, I owe you big time Smile I will send a post later on to share with everyone else, thank you so much.

Jerry