`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set...And the Winner is...

RE: Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set
(12-20-2013, 12:26 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I was going to say 43 until I saw mini's reply. I will remove 1 more state and say 42 states. I am hoping you avoided the northeast and/or north-central US. Big Grin
I have never flown or been a trucker, but I've been in 18 states. Your home state is the only one west of the Mississippi River. I have never been to FL, WI, MI, or any state east of NY.
Hmmmm Montoya ( I know he's gone but) 42. LOL

[Image: OKimtze.png]

CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

There are 8 states in the Lower 48 that I have not set foot in....Adam, you were correct with the locations as they are N. & S. Dakota, Montana, Maine, N.H., Vermont, R.I., and Delaware. So the correct answer is 40. And since nobody guessed 40, the closet answer without going over is: Kevin! Congrats my friend! I will get your address off our last trade and get these shipped off to you no later than Monday.

(12-17-2013, 08:49 AM)kevinr Wrote: Well I am going to take a shot with 39.............

Thank you for your participation everyone! Be Well & Happy Holidays!!

-=-=-
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set...And the Winner is...
Yeee haaa I won, way cool. Thanks man for the contest and thanks for the cards.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set...And the Winner is...
(12-21-2013, 12:06 AM)kevinr Wrote: Yeee haaa I won, way cool. Thanks man for the contest and thanks for the cards.
Congratultions!

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Congrats. Hmm 39 Newman's old # . Any chance of breaking up the set , I could use Newman + JJ?

(12-21-2013, 11:20 AM)minitracer Wrote: Congrats. Hmm 39 Newman's old # . Any chance of breaking up the set , I could use Newman + JJ?

Yea I believe I will share the prize, all except the Kasey of course. I will send you the Newman and JJ after I receive them.

Anybody else need any??

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(12-21-2013, 02:28 PM)kevinr Wrote: Yea I believe I will share the prize, all except the Kasey of course. I will send you the Newman and JJ after I receive them.

Anybody else need any??
Thanks Man! Not to be greedy , I know Spaz is a big J J fan so if he needs it give it to him. I am fine with my #1 Newman.

Jeff Gordon? Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(12-21-2013, 04:19 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Jeff Gordon? Thank you.

Jerry
I was gonna put in a word for you Jerry but I knew you would hop on it. This is great everyone should be happy ( well prob not Shelby , I think Pearson missed the chase this year).