`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me build 2011 Topps Diamond SP Set!

help me build 2011 Topps Diamond SP Set!
I'm looking for cards of the legends that make up the 2011 Topps Diamond set. If you have any, please let me know!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: help me build 2011 Topps Diamond SP Set!
Don't have any just a comment on your sig....The INVISIFRACTOR has to be one of my all-time favourite joke auctions ever seen. I was actually kinda peeved when the thread about it was removed from here years ago. That was entertainment!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Thanks man Smile It was great fun to do!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

(12-16-2013, 03:26 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: I'm looking for cards of the legends that make up the 2011 Topps Diamond set. If you have any, please let me know!
Check me and send me your numbers I think I have a few I have not added.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

check my org
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

I have some but when I checked your ORG it shows as having 0 cards for trade and nothing listed for public viewing. Not sure if it is a glitch in the system or you really don't have anything listed.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-16-2013, 05:29 PM)djohn Wrote: I have some but when I checked your ORG it shows as having 0 cards for trade and nothing listed for public viewing. Not sure if it is a glitch in the system or you really don't have anything listed.
I don't have anything in my org - my inventory turns over so quickly, it doesn't seem worth it. i generally just buy. what do you have and how much do you want?

pm sent
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

(12-16-2013, 03:34 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Don't have any just a comment on your sig....The INVISIFRACTOR has to be one of my all-time favourite joke auctions ever seen. I was actually kinda peeved when the thread about it was removed from here years ago. That was entertainment!
Have you heard of the Idontgiveafractor? It is rare
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket