`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Need Any 2013 Base?

Anyone Need Any 2013 Base?
Have most of the releases Bowman Platinum , Bowman , Topps 1 + 2+ Update , Heritage , Topps Chrome. If you have any set needs let me know. If you only need a few I will give them to you ( minus Big RC of course).
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: Anyone Need Any 2013 Base?
Actually, I am lloking for #45,46 and 105 from Topps Chrome. Bought tons of the stuff and cannot get those three cards. Thx

I actually have several base holes I need to fill from Bowman, Bowman Platinum, Topps S2 and Update. Might I have any of your set needs?
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Sorry guys it was a dumb time to post this as I'm working all day today and won't be home till prob Sun PM. But I will check on the Toops Chrome and to the J Mac fan , get a list and I will hook you up. lol
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(12-14-2013, 01:53 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I actually have several base holes I need to fill from Bowman, Bowman Platinum, Topps S2 and Update. Might I have any of your set needs?
Just opened up a bunch of Update what ones do you need?
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb