Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Box breaking binge with a story...and pics

RE: Box breaking binge with a story...and pics
Pretty sweet breaks, man!

thanks dude

Man I am so jealous of that Lattimore! I think you did extremely well on that trade too if all you traded away for those 3 cards were 2 boxes and a bernard. Plus all the boxes you opened had a ton of all the best rcs this year. Its hard to believe you got that many awesome hits! congrats
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

man I would love a shot at one of those lacy autos
Thank You for your time - Alan

CONGRATS ON KEEPING YOUR LIFETIME PC PULL. INTERESTED IN PATTERSON INCEPTION. LMK.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Yeah, I was pretty happy with the trade.

az packer fan - Already traded all the lacy autos to akellington for some latti's & jeffery's

maizen - offer sent

You actually did well above average on all those breaks and got alot of valuable cards instead of the fourth string TE auto or no name WR autos. And alot of low numbered stuff. You'll never get the money back selling all those cards, but you made out better than 75% of box breakers on the quality of stuff you pulled. I think you might get half your money back if you sell everything and that's by far better than average break. Opening boxes is a losing game intended only for collectors. Stick to buying and selling cases that's were you'll make money. If you do it right some years like 2012 Luck and RGIII are easy years. I made easy 20% average on preorder on cases and waiting two or three months and then selling. Know your product, price point, holding time, and rookie class and just sit and wait. Once box breakers run out of their stash to break and if it's a hot product that still has huge hits that haven't hit ebay yet.

Good info man, thanks. Really just gonna try and trade as much of it for Latti's and other gamecocks for now. And then keep the higher ends to sell on ebay.

The hardest part about flipping boxes or cases is the ebay fees eating up profit. I'm also in the middle of a dispute because a guy pre sold bunch of Strata cases and isn't delivering and is no where to be found. So hopefully that won't e $600 lost.

I think it can work, but like you say, gotta know the hot products and load up when u can.