`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Part 12! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!

RE: Part 12! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!
I've done deals with you in the past and I've been very happy to unload my junk that sits in my collection for years for stuff i can throw into my pc. Its not for everyone and isn't fair bv wise but nobody wants guys who never made it or don't command any trade value so why not unload them for someone I like or can trade? Just my 2 cents
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: Part 12! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!
(12-13-2013, 08:24 AM)stevca Wrote: If you do not like this thread then don't post here. I have been doing this for years and have never had so many rude comments from a few people. If you want I can terrorize any thread you put up. Will I?? No because I respect people/traders.

Second Rybowski (rookie here with 14 transactions) I do not sell dutch auctions on ebay. Where you got that I'm not sure but if you don't know what you are talking about then you should stop talking..... Yeah this thread is a thinner than my last few threads but that's because I have been too busy lately to trade or get some better cards in here. There are still some good deals and cards are going quick. I have accepted trades for over 230 gu/autos coming in since the thread started. Not bad... Only a few think like you.

Redsoxbwler.... don't post if you don't like the thread...

Elberson. The price is high on that because it's a very rare and high end card. Also, numbered 25/25. You can buy gameused for .50 cents per pop down the street from me. At that calculation you are getting a willie mays auto for $250. I'm sure if I put that up on ebay or any other site I could get $250 at a starting bid.

If you guys look at my collection all my gu and autographs are listed there that are on my list. I love to trade as you can see my feedback. I trade better cards for more cards because everyone collects something different and if I have a wider variety of cards then I have more to trade. I collect topps chrome refractors from every year and when people ask if I'll trade gameused and autographs for common refractors I say no problem. I have been 100% honest and have tried to be the best trader there is on here. Never once have I screwed someone and I never will. Why don't you go screw with someone that wants to steal your cards and complain about that. Not someone with 442 total trades with a 4.99 rating.

All in all if you want any cards let me know. If not have a wonderful day and enjoy the holidays! Thanks,
Steve
hardly a rookie buddy, i had over 500 trades on here before beckett made the change. trading on here isnt what it used to be so i dont trade much. your trading junk autos and gused in return for 3....how is that remotely fair. do the math....if anyone actually goes this for deal...let me know i want to trade with them asap.

(12-13-2013, 06:35 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Back on track to the trading part of this thread... Don't want my comment to get lost in the madness.

Stevca, if you posted something similar with some more baseball I'm sure I'd find something... Or as I said, if you have any a's autos shoot me a PM. I am trying to get at least one auto of each player in an a's uni.
i got some a's autos ill trade if the 3 for one deal applies. ive got a cespedes auto i will trade for 80 autos or jerseys. let me know?
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(12-13-2013, 10:48 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: hardly a rookie buddy, i had over 500 trades on here before beckett made the change. trading on here isnt what it used to be so i dont trade much. your trading junk autos and gused in return for 3....how is that remotely fair. do the math....if anyone actually goes this for deal...let me know i want to trade with them asap.

i got some a's autos ill trade if the 3 for one deal applies. ive got a cespedes auto i will trade for 80 autos or jerseys. let me know?
If I had 80 Fausto carmona-type relics I'd trade them in a second for a cespedes auto I need. Those relics aren't worth the matches it would take to light them on
Fire.

But let me get this right... You hi-jack a thread, criticizing his trading practices... Okay, Fair enough... But then extend the same offer in the hi-jacked thread? I'm just trying to understand the logic?

start your own thread or send an offer and we can get it done!

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(12-13-2013, 04:43 PM)leebo1975 Wrote: I think I might go for the mays. Do you just accept baseball? I have a bunch of football stuff.
I accept baseball and football. In the first few lines of the thread is what I accept. For baseball I accept all cards 2000 to now. No usa or minor league cards and in football I accept 2000 to now and just no sage, press pass or aspire.
(12-13-2013, 12:35 PM)petillo64 Wrote: If I had 500 Junk GU's laying around, I'd swap you out for the Mays!!! Common relics do just sit in my org and take up space in my storage. Noone ever wants to trade for them...

And just for references Ebay value-wise on the Mays offer... It is not that ridiculous.

Here is a lot of 505 autos/relics which sold for $338... (about half and half relics/autos... If it were all GU I'm sure it would have gone for less)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUGE-500-g-u-Jer...25847fa956

Here is the cheapest version of that mays card for $300 BIN.

Anyway, my only gripe with this thread is that you put up 99.9% football! If you have any A's autos of players I do not have I have some GU's I have been looking to get rid of... Or even if you put up a big list like this one but for baseball I'm sure I could swap out for some better trade bait than my junk GU's.

Thanks,
Dominic
I will hopefully have some more baseball coming in shortly. At the moment that is all I have. I traded a huge lot of baseball gu for a huge lot of cards I needed to complete my sets so I'm short now. As soon as I get some I'll list them up.

I also want to say thank you to those that have spoken up for me. I know you didn't need to but I appreciate it. I will keep trading. Not everyone thinks like them so. I do my best to make everyone happy with my trades and have never had any problems before so.
Looking for 2007 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Chrome cards for my sets! (black
ref, bronze ref, silver, silver ref, gold and gold refs)

bump for today.

i guess i will take a shot for the Mays. thanks

anyone for the willie mays this week? dropping to 450 gu/auto asking price for that.

I have a hard time picking out the baseball that is this hot mess of football