`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$200 XMAS

RE: $200 XMAS
If I were you--and lived in an area that had some decent card shows--I'd probably go to a show and see what you can find. I think you'd get the most bang for your buck there. You could probably turn that $200 into $1500+ in BV. Granted, I'm not sure that you'd find the Almora and Crawford cards you need, but you might be able to turn it into some decent trade bait, if you enjoy that.

Otherwise, I'd probably just buy singles from COMC/Ebay/Beckett. Have you checked out the Beckett marketplace? I've found some really good deals there in the past. Especially for low-end SN cards that would be a pain to find otherwise. For $200, you could get a serious PC haul. Every few months I try to spend $100-150 on 30-50 cards.

In any event, just have fun with it. Do whatever you'll enjoy. After all, it's a gift. Happy holidays!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I'd do one or two high end singles. In the end though, do whatever is going to make you the most happy.

Wish I had card shows close but I ended up with a load of PC cards from Ebay, here and COMC along with a couple cheap boxes (Playoff Contenders, 2013 Update). Will show the goods when they all arrive. Thanks for the help guys