`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
December Pickups (Updated 01/02)

RE: December Pickups
Very nice stuff man congrats on the pickups.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Thanks man!! How did you like the Garnett??
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

That Garnett is awesome one of my favorites, especially at the deal I got it for, thanks again for parting with it. I am trying to get some ready to ship for grading and that one will surely be one.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

Had a few more pretty decent mail days since my first post. I'm very happy to get these in

[Image: BillWaltonNationalTreasuresPrintingPlate...971fa5.jpg]

[Image: BillWaltonExquisiteNationalChampionshipT...689875.jpg]

[Image: BillWaltonFlawlessHOFSignaturesGreen_zps82f0d21c.jpg]

Another Rainbow to chase with this 1/1 Black Auto Pickup Smile

[Image: AndersonVarejaoCertfiedAutographsBlack_zpsae9418b1.jpg]

[Image: AndersonVarejaoCertfiedAutographsBlackBa...658938.jpg]

[Image: TristanThompsonHoopsAuthenicMaterialsPri...0d6081.jpg]

[Image: TristanThompsonFlawlessRookiePatchesGree...cbdedb.jpg]

[Image: TristanThompsonImmaculateRPA3_zps6d97a3b6.jpg]

[Image: TristanThompsonImmaculateCaps2_zpsb92daff3.jpg]

[Image: TristanThompsonImmaculateNumbers2_zps77185060.jpg]

[Image: TristanThompsonImmaculateLogos5_zps9a96af35.jpg]

And my second Immaculate Authentics Tristan, One of the few Game Used patches in Immaculate. For rookies anyways....

[Image: TristanThompsonImmaculateAuthentics2_zpscd22dd79.jpg]

RE: December Pickups (Updated 12/14)
Wow you just keep lining up crazy-good-looking Tristans! You are clearly monopolizing the market, be wary of the SEC (not the conference haha) and anti-trust laws man!

Any word on our trade now, btw? I actually just picked up a Dion Waiters prizm rc auto /149 in a trade, if you need it LMK!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Thanks Buck! I appreciate the comment as always. LoL I am at least trying to control the Tristan Immaculate market. I am not getting my hopes up, but the Cavs are starting to play good basketball and Tristan has been playing really well. Averaging a double double. It's kind of nice to see him playing so well after all the money I have put into his collection.

I do need the Waiters and I will get to our trade tonight!

Great stuff. The button from the cap is hilarious. I saw a Sullinger one of those that went for a bunch of money. Some great Flawless stuff as well. Congrats.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(12-14-2013, 10:28 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Thanks Buck! I appreciate the comment as always. LoL I am at least trying to control the Tristan Immaculate market. I am not getting my hopes up, but the Cavs are starting to play good basketball and Tristan has been playing really well. Averaging a double double. It's kind of nice to see him playing so well after all the money I have put into his collection.

I do need the Waiters and I will get to our trade tonight!

I could totally see you being like the guy who tweets his fantasy football stud who cost him a game...except you have legit dollars invested in Tristan's stuff so it would be actually more defensible!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

LOVE the new Tristan Immaculate stuff!

Also a sweet booklet of Bill Walton!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Man awesome stuff, that green Flawless is one sweet card. That pic they used on the Walton HOF signature card looks familiar.