`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I can finally show off my collection.

RE: I can finally show off my collection.
Here's a few of my favorites. I say favorites because a couple are cards I ALWAYS wanted as a kid but NEVER pulled any of the set from a pack (the Score Dream Team and Franchise cards for example), and the rest because these were the desirable ones when I was in the thick of collecting, I had a couple, so these just take me back.

[Image: 1992ScoreDreamTeam_zpsa11ee018.jpeg]

[Image: 1993ScoreTheFranchise_zps647b08f3.jpeg]

[Image: 1994PinnacleTrophyCollection_zpsb05fe82d.jpeg]

[Image: 1994SelectCantonBound_zps80d0c054.jpeg]

[Image: 1995SelectCertifiedGoldTeam_zps320bf8a5.jpeg]

[Image: 1997ZenithZ-Team_zpsed2d1fbd.jpeg]

Oh man! I remember those bad boys!!! I love the DUFEX technology from the Score products back in the day! Still my fave looking cards, I wish they would bring them back

(12-18-2013, 10:30 PM)flipsi Wrote: Oh man! I remember those bad boys!!! I love the DUFEX technology from the Score products back in the day! Still my fave looking cards, I wish they would bring them back
You talking about the Select And Pinnacle ones? THe metallic gorgeous ones? I ALWAYS keep my eye out for pristine examples to send in for grading, but they're really hard to come by in good shape. The Pinnacle Trophy Collection ones are some of my absolute favorites ever. I'm currently hunting for a 95 and 96 to try a pull a 9.5 on, but they're tough. Thinking of grabbing a couple of PSA 10's I have seen to try to cross them over.

(12-18-2013, 10:46 PM)fast93bird Wrote: You talking about the Select And Pinnacle ones? THe metallic gorgeous ones? I ALWAYS keep my eye out for pristine examples to send in for grading, but they're really hard to come by in good shape. The Pinnacle Trophy Collection ones are some of my absolute favorites ever. I'm currently hunting for a 95 and 96 to try a pull a 9.5 on, but they're tough. Thinking of grabbing a couple of PSA 10's I have seen to try to cross them over.
YES!!! Those are the ones!! You aren't kidding about finding one in great condition. Because of the cool tech, they seemed to be really susceptible to damage, but one of the best IMO, a little better than refractors

Yeah, they're definitely my favorites from that era. That's why I was so stoked to pick up the 94 Pinnacle TC on sale at COMC for what I did.

That is pretty coll there. Nice Wood Work and card collection.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

Snagged this one on ebay a couple days back. Was bummed when the other went for $5 less and I thought of grabbing it too. But this one is going to be headed to the graders at some point. The speck of white in the top left back corner is NOT there under my magnifying glass.

[Image: Emmitt13Leaf_zpsede24eeb.jpg]

Don't normally buy ungraded cards, but more recently I'm finding myself gravitating towards memorbilia cards that are ungraded because they seem to be made to a very high quality that lends itself towards being graded. Figure it's a way for me to take the collection to the next level and move to some higher quality over quantity in the graded setup.