Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling

Selling
Hey Friends
I am new to the forums, looking to sell all thats in my org, trying to make space to buy more haha so check out my cards and i can send a pic if need be.

Thanks!

RE: Selling
Interested in a few of your cards, can't send you an offer as you have no address on file. Get that fixed an ill send you an offer
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

should be good now

Welcome to the site! You will also need to mark the cards For Sale and place an asking price in the proper column. If you need any assistance with this, do not hesitate to ask one of the more established and experienced members. You will most likely be asked to ship first, seeing as you have no feedback or credibility on the site. Best wishes and we look forward to having you on the boards!

Randi

(12-09-2013, 07:09 PM)rayeates Wrote: Welcome to the site! You will also need to mark the cards For Sale and place an asking price in the proper column. If you need any assistance with this, do not hesitate to ask one of the more established and experienced members. You will most likely be asked to ship first, seeing as you have no feedback or credibility on the site. Best wishes and we look forward to having you on the boards!

Randi
Thanks for the welcome, i was wondering how i mark them for sale and not trade.

i updated pricing but all are negotiable, my elect rookies aren't mark because most of them are lower serial numbered then what beckett had.

bump for interest