`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completed a Bowman "Rainbow"- Jeff Green

Completed a Bowman "Rainbow"- Jeff Green
Okay, so maybe it's not a rainbow as it's only three colors, but I knew the title would land some hits. The first Jeff Green card I ever got was a 2007-08 Bowman Sterling Red Refractor JG1. Since that time I have chased any JG1 parallels I can find. I have the base and straight refractors. The Xfractors and superfractors have been much harder to land. This set is JG2, same design but with an added piece of GU.

The surface of the base refractor is smudged so I'll pick up another one at some point. It's a long smudge/ scratch running vertically under the basketball. You can see it in the picture.

I got the opportunity to land the gold, black and red all within about 10 days of each other.

Red 1/1
Gold 14/25
Black 75/99
Refractor 94/199
Base Card print run /975

[Image: F26CA5AA-9CCE-4D8A-AABD-7FE4C36A00B4_zpsodwm7lab.jpg]
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: Completed a Bowman "Rainbow"- Jeff Green
Very cool man, I think I like the Gold or the Black the best.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Man, I am so jealous.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(12-08-2013, 12:44 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Very cool man, I think I like the Gold or the Black the best.
Thanks bud. I agree. The black in person is stunning. It reflects with an almost green color on top of the black background. It is awesome. The red is the least impressive despite it being the 1/1. Even the base refractor looks better as it absolutely shines in person and has that classic "chrome refractor" look.
(12-08-2013, 06:44 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Man, I am so jealous.
No need to be jealous, just appreciate! You have many Greens, Garnetts and Ewings that I am sure I would drool over.

Showley, I probably do. how many J-Green auto's you got?

(12-09-2013, 05:48 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Showley, I probably do. how many J-Green auto's you got?
This may not be 100% accurate, but about 4 from his rookie year and another 10 or so in a Celtics uni. This one is my favorite. /10 and it happens to be jersey numbered which doesn't do much for me.

[Image: null_zps06e30257.jpg]

I'm not overly sure of my numbers, but about 15 or so - mostly from his rookie year. I know I've got just over 80 rookie year cards. the only "true" rookies I'm missing are his Exquisite, Ultimate and Premier - have all the rest.

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what I have. One of my hobby related goals for an upcoming day off is to go through all my Jeff Green stuff, organize it and post it. I have focused on his more recent stuff as a substitute to my Paul Pierce collection now that he isn't in green anymore. I have his 2012-13 Select prizm stuff, and a few autos, it is a relatively small collection. Your rookie year stuff probably more than doubles, or even triples, my entire Green collection.

Love the rainbow and the NASTY patch auto. Do you have a lot of his stuff? Would love to see it some time Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United