`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free defective 1/1's!!! First to claim gets the goods...

Free defective 1/1's!!! First to claim gets the goods...
In honor of the David Parker defective card 1/1 super-collector, I'd like to extend an offer.

I have two '13 Archives autos which have a crease down the bottom middle of the card... My 2 year old daughter got a hold of my Archives master set binder a few months back (I kept all autos in binder pages), opened the rings, spread them across the floor and played slip 'n slide...

In any case... I have a Dave Parker and a Kent Hrbek auto up for grabs. The creases are slight, but noticeable when held to a light at an angle. I know they're not "worth" anything, but if anyone would appreciate one of these cards, LMK and I'll PWE it to you.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Free defective 1/1's!!! First to claim gets the goods...
I'm game.... Smile

Alright... You want Parker or Hrbek? PM me the address...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

I'd be up for a Hrbek 1/1
Kepler

I'll take the Parker if still available.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I'll take anything lol

Id love one

(12-08-2013, 02:19 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I'd be up for a Hrbek 1/1
It's yours... Pm me the address
Sargie got the Parker
Jared got the hrbek

Sorry about your misfortune. My boys love card and have their own boxes so they don't touch dad's, but the good thing was it was only 2 right?

(12-08-2013, 04:56 PM)once78 Wrote: Sorry about your misfortune. My boys love card and have their own boxes so they don't touch dad's, but the good thing was it was only 2 right?

Yeah... Miraculously... She was using two of the binder sheets of base cards like ice skates haha. She has just turned 3, so for the time being I'm just using the keep them out of her reach strategy... Leaving a binder with 50+ autos in it on our bed = fail.