`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cano's gotta go.......Super Collection up for grabs..

Cano's gotta go.......Super Collection up for grabs..
As a super collector of Cano and huge Yankee fan, it is time to move my focus onto a future Yankee icon, Mike Trout. I will be putting my collection on the bay shortly, 1096 unique cards which includes 1/1's, rainbows, plates over 100 different autos, almost every base card from 2003 to 2012, and almost every card from /10 and higher. I think it is one of the largest Cano collections on the planet... I will post some pictures this evening as I get the lot ready... I have set every card available to trade if anyone is interested. Collection is roughly valued at 30k

I will be looking for Trout Auto's and base, Aaron Judge (2013 Draft, Leaf, Rize), Jeter Auto's and anything else that would catch my eye....have a look...

It was fun while it lasted... MJ

[Image: Cano8_zpsd0e61efa.jpg]
[Image: cano6_zps9b60d38a.jpg]
[Image: cano1_zps55bee1d4.jpg]
[Image: cano2_zps7cd39fde.jpg]
[Image: Cano4_zpse7aeb38a.jpg]
[Image: cano7_zps6c4b22e3.jpg]
[Image: Cano3_zpsf5c09be6.jpg]
[Image: Cano5_zpsca7c675c.jpg]
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

RE: Cano's gotta go.......Super Collection up for grabs..
Awesome collection! Had to be a real kick in the nuts today. Btw, I am also a Yankees fan but Trout is coming to Philly. Still his favorite team aside from the Angels.
http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/0...llies-fan/

Solid... however, the yankees were going to draft Trout, and Angels jumped in and took him after deciding not to... http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseba...-1.1115065

Jersey kid... Love to see him in NY, as well as Todd Frazier...

Good article. The Phillies scouting department is so piss poor they wouldn't have found him with a map. How can you not like that kid? I don't see the Angels letting him leave but if he were to go to either the Yankees or Phillies I would win either way.

i would be interested in the cano A&G auto,do you have the earlier cano A&G auto also?
plmk

Awesome collection. Sorry to see it go. I would eBay it for 30k and see what offers you get. Good luck
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(12-06-2013, 10:10 PM)camco2 Wrote: i would be interested in the cano A&G auto,do you have the earlier cano A&G auto also?
plmk
I have all of them.

(12-06-2013, 10:41 PM)elberson Wrote: Awesome collection. Sorry to see it go. I would eBay it for 30k and see what offers you get. Good luck
Hoping a shop in Seattle wants to take a chance on an investment.. It's been a five year project...

Maybe someone will want to buy www.canoknows.com , robbiecano.com and www.robbiecanodontchaknow.com I own those too!

My guess is those cards will be making a 3000 mile journey to the Northwest shortly. It really is an amazing collection

(12-06-2013, 10:49 PM)phillies816 Wrote: My guess is those cards will be making a 3000 mile journey to the Northwest shortly. It really is an amazing collection
Will be building a website on www.robbiecano.com that will have the entire collection.. will have it done this weekend.. then Jayz can buy it from me...

I'm drooling! Wish I had something worthwhile to trade.
[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg][/URL]
Collecting Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, Lakers, NY Giants, Penguins

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Danica Patrick, Yasiel Puig, Paul George, Joey Votto, Aaron Rodgers and so on.