Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1998 donruss preferred small gold tins

RE: 1998 donruss preferred small gold tins
Hey diablo,

not sure if you would be interested or not, but I was at my lcs the other day and he had his last two large tins of 98 donruss preferred (1 green Maddux and 1 gold Frank Thomas). PM me if you want his site info for ordering/purchasing.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Thanks To Sesfan01 I Just picked up two more sealed Donruss Preferred Boxes. One Gold (Frank Thomas) Maybe just maybe a mini Gold Thomas or Molitoir :-)
And a Green Maddux Tin. Hope I get something good as far as the Sealed Gold and Silver Tins. THE rest will go to that other site to recoup much of my cost... hopefully.

[Image: 98DonPrefTins2_zpspazz5cwa.jpg]

Opened both of the boxes and landed a third sealed Maddux gold tin and a sealed Helton Silver tin. In other words. Still need these two Mini tins. So end of week bumper

Molitor
Thomas

When I saw you had added a new post to the thread I got a little excited for you as I thought you might have landed one of the last 2 you needed. Bummer you didn't but I am sure you will as some point. They are definitely out there, just not very common for people to list on eBay.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(02-26-2016, 01:43 PM)djohn Wrote: When I saw you had added a new post to the thread I got a little excited for you as I thought you might have landed one of the last 2 you needed. Bummer you didn't but I am sure you will as some point. They are definitely out there, just not very common for people to list on eBay.
LOL, I wish. I was so disappointed when I opened that Gold Thomas Box and saw that it was another Maddux Gold tin. Like you say, I know they are out there, but where is the question?? Ill throw this picture out again for fun. Where's Waldo?? I do need to update though as I did pull a sealed Nomar and Helton Silver in those boxes HAHA

[Image: 20160108_213615_zpsoyhyik2t.jpg]

(02-26-2016, 03:18 PM)diablo71 Wrote: LOL, I wish. I was so disappointed when I opened that Gold Thomas Box and saw that it was another Maddux Gold tin. Like you say, I know they are out there, but where is the question?? Ill throw this picture out again for fun. Where's Waldo?? I do need to update though as I did pull a sealed Nomar and Helton Silver in those boxes HAHA

[Image: 20160108_213615_zpsoyhyik2t.jpg]
that sucks you didn't get what you were hoping for, but I believe you will find them sooner or later.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(02-27-2016, 10:47 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: that sucks you didn't get what you were hoping for, but I believe you will find them sooner or later.

Its all good bud. Those were some killer boxes. And I know Ill get them sooner or later.

Mid march bump??

Maybe an early birthday bump will help :-)

Do you need any of those double wide ones for your set? I think my dad just picked up quite a few of those that were in a box with some other things he wanted. Not sure what all he had in them, I just looked through them real quick.